Day 10 - 23 Jan

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Over my cals yesterday - by 103 only, but still. :/
Down two lbs the first week tho so that is great - after a bit of a plateau through late December. Focused on a calorie deficit today and exercise and housework - yippee!
Happy Saturday everyone!

Replies

• bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Looks like I missed to check in for a couple of days. I've been very good at calorie counting this week (after a dodgy but not overly excessive weekend) but unfortunately the scale is not moving. I know from experience that one day soon I will get a good weight drop that will make up for it but it sucks right now! I just need to keep focus this weekend and not ruin the week's work!

Well done @KareninLux 2lb is great progress!
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sw238 Cw232 Loss6lbs. 4 lbs to meet challenge goal....
    Going to check in early today as I'm gonna have a bit of a rest day with the family today. Still felling a bit sore from the docs yesterday also.
    Have a lovely weekend everyone. Also we have sunshine in the uk today. Yay.
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I love that the sun is shining here in Texas as well. It's cool but no precipitation for a great weekend. My scale isn't moving much these days. I hope to get a "whoosh" one day just like @bubaluboo is waiting for. @goodwifey82 I hope you feel better soon.
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thanks you @vazquezmom7 dinner last night was fab. Felt like we were on master chef when the chef came out and explained each course. Never had food like it. So today I am grateful for new experiences and old friends. And happy that I made it though the day without binging
  • amymorrison11
    amymorrison11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Totally blew my calories today. Oh well tomorrow is a new day.
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    This is my farewell. I appreciate the few of the 74 members who are posting. Thanks, ladies! Maybe I'll see you in another group.
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    NewOR2015 wrote: »
    This is my farewell. I appreciate the few of the 74 members who are posting. Thanks, ladies! Maybe I'll see you in another group.

Oh no. Why are you leaving us? Is it something we said?
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    (still catching up from traveling)

Today, I am grateful for colleagues who really appreciate what I do, and how hard I work.
  • lovecraftiana
    lovecraftiana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This day I did almost impossible thing - I did not allow anger and other bad emotions take over and stayed calm where before I'd go crazy for a couple of days at least.
  • lovecraftiana
    lovecraftiana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Totally blew my calories today. Oh well tomorrow is a new day.
    Me too, never knew some extra tablespoons of olive oil can add up extra 300 calories. Grateful to stand back and learn from experience ;-)