Weekly Post 24.01. - 31.01.16

Options
2»

Replies

• flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Beaten to it by @flumi_f that is what I do as well

Haha. You may use my trick. I like sharing B)
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Done! >:)
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I never close the diary for that reason
  • CollieFit
    Options
    Yesterday went really well. I forgot just how fantastic food tastes after a fast. :p
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Had an OK fast day yesterday and am also enjoying my Food today. Reached 60.0kg after my second fast for the second week in a row. So no loss this week, but seeing as I was at 63kg on Jan 2nd, a pretty good monthly result ;)
  • CollieFit
    Options
    60kg is my goal weight and I know things get a lot tougher once you're near your goal, so 3kg in 3 weeks is huge. Well done. B)
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Oh I am very happy with that result, Collie!! Haven't had such a good month in a long time. Been bobbing between 61.5-62.5kg for the last quarter of 2015.
    Official monthly weigh in will be next Tuesday. I know I will gain a bit during vacation, but it should be within 1-2kg and mostly water as sudden gains always are.
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am a big stress eater and January has been a stress month for me workwise. It is also the month I decided to give the 5:2 program a try. I just want to say thank you to everyone who posts in this group for the great support and motivation. I read your posts every day...and I am happy to say I have met my weight loss goal for January. 7 lbs down since January 2nd -biggest weight loss I've had in 4 years. Love this program and this group!
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Wtg Elaine! !
  • CollieFit
    Options
    Just checking in for my weekly weigh-in:

Down 1.6 lb this week and dropped another inch off my waist (a total of 3" off my belly fat since the beginning in Jan). In total I'm now 10 lb down, body fat down by 7% from start, lean mass up 3% from start.

BMI down from 28.4 to 26.6.

B)
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome report CollieFit! Likewise to Elaine. Yay for 5:2. :)
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    This week was a complete bust for several reasons, but there is always a new week! That is part of why I love 5:2, you may have a bad day or week, but it is so simple to keep going. :)
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Agreed, KateNCognito. 'Bad' week, vacation, holiday, weird schedule - no big deal, back at it the next week!