vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!!
  • Eidian
    Eidian Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    b6oaylr6sdal.jpg
    eyazybpn3bg8.jpg

Big ol' carnitas last night and then some corn w/ butter and mexican cheese & lime.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I live in South Texas where Mexican is top game and can be had any time anywhere. But no matter where it is from, Mexican food is a winner in my book!
  • Eidian
    Options
    Alfredo chicken tonight. No picture because I was too lazy to take one.
  • PowerBlackout77
    PowerBlackout77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Eidian wrote: »

I know that feeling! lol. You are doing so good! :D
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options

LOL ! Mexican looked insane!

• Eidian
    Options
    l8hm5rae5zee.jpg
    Deviled eggs, corned beef sandwich, cheddar cheese & broccoli soup tonight.
  • Eidian
    Options
    No pic tonight. Big salad, steak, melted brie cheese, and finished off leftover broccoli cheese soup.
  • Eidian
    Options
    Chicken stir fry tonight. No pic, cuz I'm feeling sooo lazy.

I'm gonna do a 48 hour fast tomorrow out of curiosity. I don't really plan on making it a regular thing though. I am making a point this day forward to stick to only one plate of food. I don't think I've lost much weight this week because I am having very calorie-dense and large portions of food, so I've gotta fix that.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Chicken stir fry tonight. No pic, cuz I'm feeling sooo lazy.

I'm gonna do a 48 hour fast tomorrow out of curiosity. I don't really plan on making it a regular thing though. I am making a point this day forward to stick to only one plate of food. I don't think I've lost much weight this week because I am having very calorie-dense and large portions of food, so I've gotta fix that.

I usually still loose weight even with large calorie dense meals if eaten in short time window.
  • Eidian
    Options
    Well, fingers crossed my weigh-in this week is better than I'm thinking it's going to be.
  • Eidian
    Options
    I have madly failed my 48 hour fast today, haha. Just not quite ready for it mentally yet, I think. I don't know if I ever really plan on adding it to my schedule. Perhaps in the future.

Anyway, I had some chicken sandwiches from Burger King and fries and a bunch of pineapple today.

I'm really itching to start working out once I get the OK from my surgeon. I've got some annoying minor back pain I wanna fix by strengthening my body.
  • blambo61
    Options
    Why do you want to do 48 hrs? I can see some detox benefits and using it as a way to get into ketosis but I think it could make it harder to stick to a daily fast.
  • Eidian
    Options
    Yeah, I think you're right. I've just read in the past that 48 hour fasts are quite good for fat loss, but I don't think I'll really try it again.
  • blambo61
    Options
    Sustainability is the key imo. I would rather eat a little more during my one meal if it means I won't fall off the wagon the next day. I would rather even just skip breakfast than to not do any fasting at all. I think you have to find a point where you will have a deficit but it is sustainable.
  • Eidian
    Options
    261.6 lbs today. Ouch! I've clearly been eating way too much this week. I'm hoping quite a bit of that is just water weight... fingers crossed.

I honestly can't wait until I can start working out. I have a tough time sticking to healthy eating plans without exercise. I like to exercise in the morning to get a good start to the day. I also need to start a good strength training routine to fix up my general aches and pains, haha.

Well, I'm gonna put this week behind me and focus on doing a better job next week.

Hopefully everyone else had more success than I did.
  • Eidian
    Options
  • Eidian
    Options
    Pictured there is salmon alfredo, asparagus w/ hollandaise sauce.