Introduce Yourself!

Options
124»

Replies

• smithrowena
    smithrowena Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone. It only just occurred to me to look and see if there are vegans on here.
    I am vegan etc etc.
    Finding it tricky to make good nutrient dense meals with lower carbs. Anyone ever tried to be a vegan keto? Just wondering if that is possible and would I just be eating kale all day everyday? Ha ha ha
    I haven't tried yet but I am looking into this.

And help tips advice etc please chip in.
    Row
  • 2plustwo
    2plustwo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Also looking for vegan support while losing weight. I actually have gained my weight eating vegan☹️. I could never eat meat again so I have to figure this out the right way. Of course I actually know what to do-it’s just doing it!!😬
    Row-check out That Vegan Mom on Youtube. She just tried vegan keto and has her experience documented. It’s intriguing as far as her weight loss results!
  • Rachelle4766
    Rachelle4766 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI all! I've Rachelle (pronounced Ruh-Shell) and I live in Austin, TX. I have been vegan for nearly 8 years (vegan birthday this summer) and am super excited to share the vegan lifestyle with others; my fellow vegans and anyone who is interested in adopting the vegan lifestyle. ;) I'm certified in plant based nutrition and am a certified health coach, so if anyone needs support, please feel free to reach out. ;)