Gore Card

Cindyinpg
Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
Post your weekly score here, each week before the show airs on Sunday (Central Time). You get one point for each day you maintain your habits and three bonus points if you complete the weekly character challenge. Scores will be tallied each Monday evening and individual and team rankings will be posted on the Winners and Walkers thread.

Replies

• mabear32059
    mabear32059 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi, I am kim (michone) I was missed. Not sure what I am supposed to do or where to report. Sorry new to this challenge thing... help please... :'(
  • lizwrites1313
    lizwrites1313 Posts: 160 Member
    Maintained sunday
  • Cindyinpg
    edited February 2016
    Hi, I am kim (michone) I was missed. Not sure what I am supposed to do or where to report. Sorry new to this challenge thing... help please... :'(
    No worries. :smile: No one needs to report anything yet.
    Post on here next weekend with your score. You get a point for everyday this week: today (Monday) through to next Sunday, that you keep your goals/habits and you also can earn three more points for doing the weekly challenge (s).

• wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,568 Member
    @cindyinpg - What if we have listed multiple goals? Is it 1 point per day when we accomplish all our goals, or is it 1 point per goal per day?

example (1 point per day for accomplishing all goals): Met my exercise goal and my food goal. Total: 1 point.
    example (1 point per goal per day): Met my exercise goal (1pt) and my food goal (1pt). Total: 2 points.
  • Cindyinpg
    @cindyinpg - What if we have listed multiple goals? Is it 1 point per day when we accomplish all our goals, or is it 1 point per goal per day?

example (1 point per day for accomplishing all goals): Met my exercise goal and my food goal. Total: 1 point.
    example (1 point per goal per day): Met my exercise goal (1pt) and my food goal (1pt). Total: 2 points.
    It's a maximum of 1 point per day for meeting your goals.:).
  • wishfuljune
    Cindyinpg wrote: »

Okay! So if I meet my exercise goal, but not my food goal, I could get 1/2 a point? Thanks so much for clarifying!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg wrote: »

Okay! So if I meet my exercise goal, but not my food goal, I could get 1/2 a point? Thanks so much for clarifying!
    Yes. That would be fair. :smile: Glad you brought up this question as I'm sure others have thought if it and this part of the scoring wasn't really explained. :smile:

• FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    I must admit that I'm finding this rather confusing. I don't get the points system exactly and I don't get where to post my weekly stats so I'm posting them here.

POINTS IN TOTAL: 10

GORE CARD POINTS:
    1. Exercise for at least four days a week whether it be cardio or strength for at least an hour (Saturdays are my only days off)
    Completed for the last seven days. I'm probably going to walk on Saturday anyway
    2. Keep to my calorie limits and NEVER go over
    Completed for the last seven days
    3. Log what I eat every single day
    4. Drink a glass of water a day

BONUS POINT #1
    Valentines Day was Michonne's birthday! Read how Danai Gurira stays strong and balanced. How she makes time for a workout and what workouts she does, and then post on your team thread what YOUR plan is to stay strong and balanced through the next eight weeks.

I've started to work evenings, which sucks because my Insanity and boxing classes are every night so I'm having to either do different classes in the morning (boxing and Insanity are on one of the days so it's not a total loss) and I'm also going to make up my own routine by doing 5k run, 5k row and a 5k cycle as well as YouTube video workouts as well. I've also set up my own motivation board which has a timetable of the workouts I'll be doing throughout the week.

BONUS POINT #2
    What an explosive episode!
    Give me fuel, gimme fire! Work out your upper body with this Metallica song at least once this week.

I've done this every morning. It's a great little workout and his other videos are cool too. The man should have a better following than he does. Also, Metallica are one of my favourite bands and Fuel is actually my ringtone! :smile:

BONUS POINT #3
    Daryl: Daryl certainly made the first 5 minutes a very tense and explosive moment. Zumba along to Boom Boom Pow at least once this week.

Is it just me but at the start of the video when Will.I.Am sings, does it sound like "Got a Kit Kat?" or is it me just having chocolate on the brain. Anyway, I did this video but I also did all of the other character challenges as well because I love me some YouTube workouts. Judith's challenge made me a little dizzy because there were soooo many spins! haha.
  • Cindyinpg
    I must admit that I'm finding this rather confusing. I don't get the points system exactly and I don't get where to post my weekly stats so I'm posting them here.
    Perfect! You've had an awesome week and this is definitely where you post. This first week runs from Monday the 15th thru Sunday the 21st.

Ideally I'd like to see everyone posted by the time the show airs on Sunday Central time, but if you're a little late it's usually no biggie.

• lizwrites1313
    ten points. yey!
  • lizwrites1313
    for house carol btw
  • chupajen
    chupajen Posts: 33 Member
    edited February 2016
    Team carol, 9 points for myself. Also, need to challenge myself to not procrastinate on the weekly challenges. :)
  • lvadmama
    lvadmama Posts: 30 Member
    Team Carol, 10 points.... B) ....proud of myself for doing the character (Michonne) challenge three times! Sore but proud...lol!
  • wishfuljune
    Gore Card Points - Team Carol
    1. Meet my protein goals in the MFP macro counter: Met once this week. I knew this goal was going to be hard for myself, but I'm surprised. I've learned that a lot of foods I thought would have a good amount of protein actually don't.

2. Continue the weight-lifting program from BodyBuilder: Met every day this week. I crushed it!

Bonus Points:
    Did the first Bonus Challenge: 1 point.

Total Points: 5.

I've learned I need to step up my protein game, for sure, and I plan on doing that. I'm going to make my own homemade protein bars (guaranteed to have almost 30g of protein in a single serving).
  • Cindyinpg
    I got 8 points this week. I completed the 3 challenges, but did not meet my step goal on Friday or Saturday.
  • kepeat296
    kepeat296 Posts: 2 Member
    Team Carol - 4.5 points - ate breakfast twice this week, drank my water intake 5 days (weekends are tough) completed challenge #1.
  • ziggy2006
    ziggy2006 Posts: 255 Member
    Well, I logged all of my food daily (3.5 points) but only exercised 2 out of 4 times due to illness (sinus infection and breathing issues). I did earn one challenge point. Can we call that a 5 for the week?

Sorry, team Daryl, hopefully my breathing will improve and I'll do better next week!
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Met my water goal 7 days this week. I got the FB workout in 3 days + a 1-3/4 hr hike and just under 2 hours of bodyweight workouts. On my 2 "off" days I still got over 20 minutes of flex in.

I completed all 3 of the bonus challenges! 1 min of clock jumps 3xs this week.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    My goals:
    Log all of my meals -5/7
    Ab work 4 days a week, at least 50 reps -1/4
    Upper Body work 4 days a week, at least 50 reps-0/4
    Cardio 3 days a week for at least 30 minutes- 1/3

7/18 personal goals completed

Challenge #1= 1 Point
    Challenge #2= 0
    Challenge #3= 0
    Personal Goals = 0.4 Points

TOTAL POINTS= 1.4

Not so good, gotta keep focused this week ;-)
  • ginncjb
    ginncjb Posts: 44 Member
    edited February 2016
    Completed challenges 2 & 3 for 2 bonus points.

Met my goals 4 days for 4 points. Got taken down by stomach bug so hoping next week will be better.

6 points total for the week.