Upper Body work 4 days a week, at least 50 reps-0/4
    Cardio 3 days a week for at least 30 minutes- 1/3

7/18 personal goals completed

Challenge #1= 1 Point
    Challenge #2= 0
    Challenge #3= 0
    Personal Goals = 0.4 Points

TOTAL POINTS= 1.4

Not so good, gotta keep focused this week ;-)

Apparently i miss calculated last week.... I thought it was just one point for the personal goals so actually I completed 40% of my goal which should be about 2 points. I don't know if it really matters at this point but i thought i'd put it out there just in case :wink:

February 22nd Gore Card

Challenge #1= 1 Point
    Challenge #2= 0
    Challenge #3= 0
    Personal Goals= 2 Points

TOTAL POINTS= 3 Points
  • allyJ47
    allyJ47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry ... Probably to late, but just in case I have 7 points this week. Glen on team Darryl
  • ali3boys
    ali3boys Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oops so sorry ... Probably to late ... But if not 7 points for me this week.
  • chupajen
    chupajen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I made 7, really need to knock this out at the beginning of the week.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    chupajen wrote: »
    I made 7, really need to knock this out at the beginning of the week.
    ali3boys wrote: »
    Oops so sorry ... Probably to late ... But if not 7 points for me this week.
    Not too late. Just doing it now.

• Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Ugh I forgot to log in :( I've been sick
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    No problem. Let me know your score and we'll add you back to the Living. Lol.

• Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    No problem. Let me know your score and we'll add you back to the Living. Lol.

Lol it was 5 points!
  • lizwrites1313
    lizwrites1313 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    reporting for team carol. 9 pts
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    POINTS IN TOTAL: 10

GORE CARD POINTS:
    1. Exercise for at least four days a week whether it be cardio or strength for at least an hour (Saturdays are my only days off)
    I've been really ill and haven't exercised as much as I usually do but I did keep to basics and did 20 pushups and did a couple of gameplay videos of Dance Central so consider this one completed.
    2. Keep to my calorie limits and NEVER go over
    Completed for the last seven days
    3. Log what I eat every single day
    4. Drink a glass of water a day

BONUS POINT #1
    In this episode we saw Abraham come to a life changing decision after he was nearly strangled to death.

Tell your team what made you decide that you need a healthier lifestyle. Was it one moment like Abraham's experience or was it a decision you made over time?

Mine is going to be a little bit of a depressing one so here it is. All of my life, I've always been trying to lose weight and constantly failing to do it. Last year, my Grandad was diagnosed with terminal cancer and I spent most of my time working 30 hours a week and looking after him and with the little time I had, I didn't want to exercise. I just wanted to relax. Anyway, last year, the weight slowly started to pile on and because my Grandad's health deteriorated, I became stressed and started eating *kitten* and eating with emotions. Pretty soon, in December, I ballooned up to 20st 7lb- the heaviest I have ever been in my life. In December was also the time that I lost my Grandad and I didn't cope well with it. However, it was a week before Christmas when it hit me because I couldn't fit into any of the clothes I always wore. I started becoming depressed about that too and started eating chocolate. It was at that moment that I was disgusted with myself because I realised that that isn't what my Grandad would have wanted. My Grandad had always been one of the most influential people in my life and still continues to be even now because everything he has told me is in my head and lives through me. He always told me I need to carry on, eat healthily and exercise. This year, I want to make him proud wherever he may be and I want to finally lose the weight once and for all for him but also for myself.

BONUS POINT #2
    Maggie had to do some tough negotiating and make some pretty big promises in exchange for some vitamins, fruits, vegetables and grains. Luckily, those foods are a lot more accessible for us but, this week, ask yourself if you are getting enough of them? Are you eating the recommended amounts of fruits and vegetables and getting enough fiber and micronutrients? If not, start working on incorporating more into your diet this week.

I eat multi-grain porridge or bran flakes in the morning and I have fruit or avocado on Ryvita sprinkled with black pepper for lunch. Personally, I think I'm getting enough nutrients for everything anyway but I ate some more fruit in the week and also drank Echinacea to shift this cold. It worked.

BONUS POINT #3
    Maggie promised Gregory that they would take care of Negan and rescue Craig.

No matter what character you chose, you are in for a fierce battle in the weeks ahead. Get prepared by doing this 17 minute kickboxing self defense video. This one is for beginners, feel free to do a more difficult one in the series or substitute it with another similar workout

I just shadow-boxed for 20 minutes. I do a lot of boxercise and padwork.
  • ziggy2006
    ziggy2006 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I met all of my weekly goals: 7 pts.
    Bonus Point #1: 1 pt.
    Bonus Point #2: 1 pt.

Total: 9 pts.
  • lvadmama
    lvadmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Met personal objectives : 7

BP's 1&2 complete : 2

BP 3: Did the fitness blender video from week one because I liked it better.: 1

Total: 10 points for Team Carol (Michonne)
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    When we began this challenge I was was at a slower pace with my job. For the last 2 weeks, I have been putting in 10-14 hr days at the machine. When I get home I am wiped out and only want to rest. I have been very active, Squats, push-ups, jumping jacks, running in place at the machine, doing seated yoga moves, etc. However, I have not done any fitness blender workouts. Do I still need to take a hit for not doing the FB workout?

If my workouts don't count then I have an 8 for the week, if my workouts at the machine count in place of the Fitness Blender workouts I am at a 10.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    I made 7 points this week... again. Still not meeting my weight training goals.

• Lyndel123
    Lyndel123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5 points for team Carol.
  • ginncjb
    ginncjb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Team Carol
    Personal goals: 4 pts
    Bonus Pt #1: 1 Pt
    Bonus Pt #2: 1 Pt
    Bonus Pt #3: 1 Pt

Week total: 7 pts
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    9 points for Team Carol
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Gore Card Points - Team Carol
    1. Meet my protein goals in the MFP macro counter: Met three times this week. Came close on a lot of days, but just didn't hit over 100g. We had a vegetarian meal (chickpea tacos) and I thought they would have had more protein but they didn't have enough.

2. Continue the weight-lifting program from BodyBuilder: Did all my routines for the week. I'm going to do another weight-lifting program from BodyBuilder for the next two months. It's three days of weight-lifting a week, which I know I can meet.

Bonus Points:
    2 points.

Total Points: 7 points.