Thank you! :)

• M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • PowerBlackout77
    PowerBlackout77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day. I lost 1.6 pounds this week. A little disappointed, but a loss is a loss. I've been very depressed about things in my life and it's been hard this past week. :(
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    take the loss girl, seriously anything is better than a gain!!! .... As for being depressed, I know what that is like, and I know it gets tough sometimes.... I always try to do something positive like makeup, or a facemask, or just anything to get my mind of my depressing thoughts........ the deeper you sink, the deeper the downward spiral goes....

oh! and ps, reward yourself for your loss! your worth it!! we all are! <3:)<3
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    1.6 lbs is great! And it adds up, as you'll see--can't fight math! :-p And you will have weeks where you lose more and less.
  • PowerBlackout77
    Options
    Thanks so much guys. I'll have to find something to reward myself with. I'm not a girly person (don't wear make-up or paint my nails etc) so maybe I'll learn a new song on the guitar or put a little money to save up for another tattoo. :)

Haha, that's true! I know if I'm patient the fat will be gone eventually!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    That is a great loss! Good job. Keep positive. Talk to people to help!
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Jayme...where r you at? You were doing so good. Did you learn your new song yet?
  • PowerBlackout77
    Options
    I'm here! I lost 1.6 pounds on my last weigh in. :) Sorry I haven't been around, just been busy. I'll try to post a little more frequently if I can. I am starting to learn The Beatles 'Blackbird'. Such a gorgeous song. One of my faves of theirs.
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    Excellent!
  • PowerBlackout77
    Options
    Not too much of an appetite today. I am not sure of the calories. It was a large carrot, steamed and then cooked with a bit of mustard and maple syrup, steamed broccoli tossed in with the carrots and some shredded chicken breast I cooked in the crock pot yesterday. Added some bbq sauce on it. Also had a choc chip cookie and a small handful of smoked gouda & chive chips. Maybe 700 calories? No clue. Hoping tomorrow I feel better.

9gkq3gmc1kck.jpg
  • PowerBlackout77
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I'm here! I lost 1.6 pounds on my last weigh in. :) Sorry I haven't been around, just been busy. I'll try to post a little more frequently if I can. I am starting to learn The Beatles 'Blackbird'. Such a gorgeous song. One of my faves of theirs.

Blackbird is one of the most transcendent, awe inspiring songs ever written. Whenever I hear Paul McCartney sing it, I practically go into trance. I stop whatever I'm doing and shut my mouth. What a gift that is! To know how to play guitar and then be able to learn that song. I'm jealous.

I completely agree, it's a very moving and beautiful song. I'm learning to finger pick because of it. Really happy about that. Thank you. :)

• mittenswillet
    Options
    I think that's awesome you can play the guitar Jayme.......a very cool and artistic gift =)<3:)

Hope you feel better tomorrow!!
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    I still pick up a guitar once in a while. I remember the days of calloused fingers. I was the only one in 4th grade who could.
  • PowerBlackout77
    Options
    Today was 925 calories. Rice, veggies, a little chicken and some mini crispy spring rolls (baked). Felt a little better today. :)

okmxrvydr1gh.jpg
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    That looks good!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    holy crap! I want that dish right now!!!! killer dish Jayme........glad your feeling better <3:)<3
  • Missbricker
    Missbricker Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I agree with Kitty, I want that food!!! Hope you feel better