Say "No" to late night snacking in July!

Options

Replies

• AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I do too! :)

Last night was almost too easy. I was so flippin' tired, all I wanted to do was sleep. LOL

Me: 17
    LNS: 7
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,995 Member
    Options
    Me: 20
    LNS: 3
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    July 24

Me: 15*
    LNS: 9
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Just for once, I'll have a bit of understanding for the fact that upon returning home later than 8 I had dinner... when it was ready. After all, I didn't binge, I didn't stuff my face and didn't have fats or sweets.

Me: 14* - LNS: 10
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 21
    LNS: 3
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I've been an OLDIE but GOODIE here on MFP and this NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING FORUM! I've been out of it for the last 4 months...trying to make a comeback and now succeeding. But as the old saying goes "Tired of being Tired...LOL...I am getting a JUMP START in August. AMAZING how a grrreat habit of No LNS has on a person when one DOES (me). I thought of this group sooo many times as I ate LATE...and watched the pounds YO back UP. (sigh).

Anyway...READY to YO back down...:happy: *and* KICK the Processed SUGAR again. All of it worked for me, and I went BELOW my normal 'feel good' weight where I rationalized to myself that I felt good at 117. When I went BELOW that weight, and continued down HEALTHILY to 113, I felt my BEST! I have been skinny fat so often after my babies who are now 42 and 34. ALWAYS active, I could never seem to get that MUSCLE back totally. In this last year, I was able to come close, and now I am in the mindset to get back down again with NO LNS'ing and NO processed sugar. Since I can journal it (I also got away from that)...MFP is my choice...cause of all of the SUPPORT I have gotten here.

Thanks to my original pals on this forum, Dewdrop, Beeps, and Kate. I am HAPPY to cheer everyone on, likewise.

Just wanted to come in and say HAVE A GRRREAT rest of JULY, JUMPING into AUGUST with GUSTO :laugh: :drinker: :heart:

Deb
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 15* - LNS: 10

Funny, I ate much earlier and went to bed fuller then on the late-dinner nights. Which one is better? :huh:

Debi, welcome back! August is around the corner :wink:.
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 15* - LNS: 10

Funny, I ate much earlier and went to bed fuller then on the late-dinner nights. Which one is better? :huh:

Debi, welcome back! August is around the corner :wink:.

I don't like to go to bed hungry, Dewdrop...sooo I certainly like eating earlier and feeling *fuller* by bedtime :happy: THANKS for the WELCOME back!! I started this journey on July 23...of "no processed sugar", eating healthily and NO Late Night Snacking...since August is right around the corner, I am making my goal to NOT Late night snack...a goal til July 31...and starting anew in August

...my numbers...

July 23 - til now

ME: 3
    LNS: 0

YAY...LOL

Feeling good about this!! Will now make my morning oatmeal (big smile)...

Have a WONDERFUL day everyone :)

Hugs and Smiles...:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I didn't even get my supper until 10....and then, I finished off 5 COOKIES before 10:30. Booooo. Point does NOT go to "me" for last night.

Me; 21
    LNS: 4
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    Just for once, I'll have a bit of understanding for the fact that upon returning home later than 8 I had dinner... when it was ready. After all, I didn't binge, I didn't stuff my face and didn't have fats or sweets.

Me: 14* - LNS: 10

That sounds good to me! You can't always help the late dinners. I know all about those. We eat around 7 generally, but so often we also eat later.

I did well these past two days, and they were hard days to do well with! Wednesday was a late dinner, plus my parents and in-laws were over. I was so tempted to chow down when everyone left, but I didn't! Well, I did have a snack, but I managed to squeeze it in right before my weekend/holiday cut off (i was off work Thursday, so I get some leeway when I stay up later the night before)

Me: 18
    LNS: 7
  • debilang
    Options
    :.

My numbers...

ME: 4

• AprilRenewed
    Options
    Boo. Stayed on course meaning within my calories for the day, but ate later than I needed to last night.

Me: 18
    LNS: 8
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 17* - LNS: 10 :smile:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    July 28

Me: 15*
    LNS: 13

Been a pathetic month. I'm doing another 21-day no junk food challenge starting tomorrow, so hopefully the number will stay down.
  • debilang
    Options

My numbers...

No Sugar

ME: 5

[/quote]
  • dewdrop
    Options
    That sounds good to me! You can't always help the late dinners. I know all about those. We eat around 7 generally, but so often we also eat later.

Thanks for you support. Being "gentle" worked! I made it through another "movie night" when I thought "ah, I'll snack on something" and then did not! :happy::
    Me: 18* - LNS: 10 :smile:

3 more nights... On We I'm allowed to go till 9 - a party at work and in case I cannot pick anything decent, I'll have to make up for it at home :wink:.
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    Great job dewdrop! I'm proud of you getting through movie night! Have fun at the party!

Me: 20
    LNS: 8
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Well, I can tell my period is on the horizon and, this weekend, instead of "fighting" it, I just went with it. Which explains this:

Me: 22
    LNS: 6

Highest LNS in QUITE a few MONTHS! Alas, 2 periods in 1 month can do that to a girl. I'll try and give the remainder of this months' points to LNS, but NO promises!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Well, I can tell my period is on the horizon and, this weekend, instead of "fighting" it, I just went with it. Which explains this:

Me: 22
    LNS: 6

Highest LNS in QUITE a few MONTHS! Alas, 2 periods in 1 month can do that to a girl. I'll try and give the remainder of this months' points to LNS, but NO promises!

Yippee...you can do it!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    July 29

Me: 16*
    LNS: 13