So this fathead pizza...

Options
2»

Replies

• kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I LOVE fathead pizza. I can actually have a foldable crust! No, it's not the "same", but a decent approximation of the "real thing". --Oh, and I do a Margharita Pizza. mmmmm..........
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    @HollandOats (love that name, by the way- it makes me giggle). I'm curious about he variation on the Fat Head Crust. If you find it, please post it, or PM it to me. :-)
  • kimbo8435
    kimbo8435 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My fam loved the fathead crust too. My son usually can eat a whole frozen pizza by himself if you let him, but he surprised himself by stopping at 2 pieces of the fathead pizza. I read how you could roll it out even thinner, cut it into rectangles and then bake for "cheese crakers"
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    kimbo8435 wrote: »
    My fam loved the fathead crust too. My son usually can eat a whole frozen pizza by himself if you let him, but he surprised himself by stopping at 2 pieces of the fathead pizza. I read how you could roll it out even thinner, cut it into rectangles and then bake for "cheese crakers"

I keep hearing about making crackers from it, but I haven't seen that recipe... If someone has it or a link, I'd love to see it , because right now I'm so super lazy about attempting crackers, and I have some fabulous dip I made (cream cheese and pate) that's screaming for a crispy cracker - the pork rinds just aren't cutting it, and the red pepper strips have been utilized!