newbie that needs help and guidance

Options
Hi there I just joined the group today. I am just finding my way back to the gym after a knee injury. I was out for over 10 months. Before that I went to the gym 5 to 6 days a week for like 2 years. But even then I was nt visually seeing the results that I wanted to see, but I felt great. My goal here is to learn the best way to get the desired results. I would love to more muscle definition in my arms and legs with a tight mid-section.

Today was day two at the gym. I only did 20 minutes on the elliptical, 10 minutes on the stair climber, and then I done ab/core exercises. These exercises use to be easy for me to do, but the past two days they were pretty hard to do. I then did some squats and lunge twist with a medicine ball. After all that I did 20 minute jog/brisk walk intervals. I have not made it to the weights yet. I really need help with this. I want to see results. i told the trainer at the gym that I wanted to develop a high intensity workout that I can do. I do not know how that will go.

Replies