Wanted to comment on this

Options

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I've never found a more helpful, friendly, experienced/educated and supportive bunch of people all in the one place as I have in this group :heart:
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I love you all and I love this group ! ❤️
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    I so agree...it's a safe haven!
  • hakamruth
    hakamruth Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It is the only group I keep going back to. Lot's of support and a lot of information! Thank you all!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Kitnthecat wrote: »
    I love you all and I love this group ! ❤️

+1
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Group hug!! I love you all too!! <3
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    <3
  • mao1962
    mao1962 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I too check in every day and really like the vibe.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Yes! This group has been a huge help to me too. I love the accepting attitude and willingness to share. Great group of people here. :)
  • MerryOne00
    MerryOne00 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am glad to have found this group too. I don't know a lot about this WOE but I'm learning from the best!
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    We like to credit the Ketones, in some regard. A lot of us have actually found ourselves to be more level and such eating this way! Just getting away from the "hangries" help, too.

I am reading Richard Feinman's "The World Turned Upside Down" now, and in Chapter 11 found this:
    "It is worth noting how well having level blood sugar makes me feel. When my blood sugar goes over 200 mg/dl, I start to feel melodramatic and have an elevated emotional response to even minor difficulties."

This is so true of a lot of the people I know who struggle with weight loss!

http://www.amazon.com/World-Turned-Upside-Down-Low-Carbohydrate-ebook/dp/B00QZDORCI/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I work in a call center - I have no faith in humanity - people suck.

You guys are okay though I guess. ;)
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I check my health challenge groups every few days, but this one daily. I love the shared scientific articles and supportive learning environment. Makes it so much easier to ride through a "plateau" and other issues. Hugs!!
  • fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I found this group. We are one big happy family and genuinely love and support each other. After I let the dogs out (at 3:00 am) I turn on the Keurig and the computer and can't wait to see what I missed since yesterday!!!
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I agree. I really enjoy this group. I check the discussions daily so I can continue to build on my knowledge and experience with Keto. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful.
  • nzmegs
    nzmegs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I feel like i have worked my way through every low carb support forum there is and this is a pretty good one. Been low carbing for about 10 years and i have found that low carbers are the most level headed and not really as gung ho as they perhaps should be! its that laid back ketosis high that makes us so relaxed and damn cool.
  • RisiM
    RisiM Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    We are the happy ones, all well fed on proper food. Added advantages of hwc and strawberries, smiling all the way
  • Lillith32
    Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You guys are so... not judge-y. Thank you.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Bumping another Feinman post:
    camtosh wrote: »
    I am reading Richard Feinman's "The World Turned Upside Down" now, and in Chapter 11 found this:

"It is worth noting how well having level blood sugar makes me feel. When my blood sugar goes over 200 mg/dl, I start to feel melodramatic and have an elevated emotional response to even minor difficulties."

This is so true of a lot of the people I know who struggle with weight loss!

http://www.amazon.com/World-Turned-Upside-Down-Low-Carbohydrate-ebook/dp/B00QZDORCI//quote]
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Love this group too! I'm bummed when I'm too busy to check in daily. I always feel like I have to catch up on every thread that has new comments.....