I need friends for support, but there's a catch!

Options
13»

Replies

• sheafferlynn
    sheafferlynn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and my habits are very much like yours so I don't know how much that will help you but you're welcome to look at it:)
  • razzarach2015
    razzarach2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been pretty much the same in the past but I'm trying my best not to lol! Please add me, my diary is open too x
  • ressapowell
    ressapowell Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I too have sruggled with my cleab eating and got back on this week. I would live to help if you want to add me.
  • mem0403
    mem0403 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Check mine out too. Sugar is the devil. And I have stopped snacking. I eat 3 meals a day and thats it, they are large and filling meals and getting into this habit has helped me so much.
  • jmm1977
    jmm1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, please add me!

I am also hosting a FREE 7 day Clean Eating Challenge this week for anyone who may be interested. Its a Facebook Event, so I would need a facebook friend request to add you! IJust send me a message here on MFP and I will forward you my screen name! ts never too late, we just started today! I also have a free group motivational/accountability page there as well! You can never have too much support!

I actually have just eliminated coffee from my diet, at least for the week (HAHA) - I have gone 2 days now without it! I am usually screaming with a headache right about now and I have only ever had one cup a day! However, I am having a tough time with a tray of cookies sitting here from my son's confirmation yesterday, but have NOT touched them, even though I swear I can hear them! LOL
  • judools
    judools Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sign me up too. Any motivation to stay clean eating will be welcome
  • Steph1080
    Steph1080 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to team up with!!! I am new to the community not big on social media but learning this may be very helpful. I would love to help motivate and be motivated. I have eaten clean for nine years this is my life style and I love it. So if you are game add me. Also tell me how I can add people lol. Like I said I'm a fitness pal community virgin
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reading. I took a MFP hiatus. I am really struggling with nighttime snacking. I want to eat clean, but I started eating processed sugars again and I've been out of control. I usually eat clean during the day and then go to town every night.

I'm ready to be brutally honest with my logging. Knowing that others might read it helps. Seeing other people with clean or nearly clean diaries will help too. I need to be accountable.

So looking for friends that can share their diaries and don't mind seeing my horrible snacking!

New to the group and was also having a tough time with the last snack of the day. I have 3 meals and 2 snacks routinely. I found that if I stick with my plan during the day and add veggies to address hunger and drink at least half my daily water the last half of the day it helps. Also, be sure your last snack is protein-packed - no sugar or simple carbs. Try to have that at least 2 hours before bedtime, then hang a sign on your fridge or kitchen door that says "Closed Until ##:##". :wink:
  • sarahschraml
    sarahschraml Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been tracking my food for 2 weeks. I have written everything down good. bad, and the ugly. I have done pretty well staying within my calorie range. I believe my diary is open to see... if not I am not sure how to fix that. I love seeing what others are doing and giving encouragement. I haven't weighed in two weeks... I was supposed to on Monday and just couldn't do it. Probably won't this Monday either. Takes my body a a little time to drop the pounds. I feel better eating better and I feel like that is a step in the right direction. Please add me :blush:
  • Fourbeeznme
    Fourbeeznme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to clean eating but would love to give it a try and can use all the help I can get.
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add, it is nice to see what other people are eating

also, according to Bob Harper from The Biggest Loser, chew gum when you feel like having a snack
  • Roseygirl1
    Roseygirl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm in....please feel free to add me to your friend list. I feel so much better when I eat clean!
  • happyandfit6
    happyandfit6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    your welcome to add me, i believe my diary is open too :)