I love my new...

Options
daylitemag
daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
Could be anything. In this case, I love my new pants! I went to the store Sail (higher end sporting goods and clothing) with my wife and stuff actually fit!! I bought a cool pair of rugged pants by Columbia and they are a waist size 44. When I started LCHF WOE in Oct I was pushing 52 so this is great for me. Bought some other things too but thought I would highlight the pants. It was hard not to buy everything in the store that fit. Is there anything you bought recently that you just love?

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, what a huge change in such short time. Imagine where you'll be after 1 year. Start saving now so you can but it all :)
  • ambergem1969
    ambergem1969 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yes! Also at Sail I scored a new winter coat just in time for -40....and it wasn't from the plus sized section!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I love my new deli-slicer. Use it to make jerky. So far, I have run out of meat to make into jerky. Going to the store tomorrow night for more.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Compliments. I never got them before. Now I usually get 1 or 2 a day. It's a very strange thing for me, but it really encourages me.
  • sault_girl
    sault_girl Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    In case you haven't heard (which you probably have because I won't shut up about it) I love my new fitbit Charge HR; it's helping motivate me to get a few more steps in each day.

Other than that, I have to say I spent a shamefully long time admiring myself in the full-length mirror today :o
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    I love that I am getting stronger!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    sault_girl wrote: »
    In case you haven't heard (which you probably have because I won't shut up about it) I love my new fitbit Charge HR; it's helping motivate me to get a few more steps in each day.

Other than that, I have to say I spent a shamefully long time admiring myself in the full-length mirror today :o

Lol that's so me too, every time I see a mirror I feel the need to check out my abs to see if they're flatter. I'm so vain lol
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    sault_girl wrote: »

You go girl!
  • di_763
    di_763 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Love my new FoodSaver!!! I just vacuum-sealed a bunch of chicken breasts that I got on sale. I even sealed coffee beans for my guy...he drinks a bunch of coffee and buys in bulk. I'm trying to find excuses to seal all sorts of other items. Lol
  • di_763
    di_763 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    Compliments. I never got them before. Now I usually get 1 or 2 a day. It's a very strange thing for me, but it really encourages me.

Awesome!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I love my new: LCHF friends!...... with all your knowledge, Been there's , done that's...so I may get there also. Thanks!!
  • wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I love my new bod. I just can't seem to keep my shirt on. :)

Oh, something I bought? After going through a bunch of different geek watches, I love my Microsoft Band. I used to be a Microsoft hater, but these days I almost feel sorry for them. It's nice to see one of their products work pretty well (most of the time).
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Great stories! So much fun making progress.
  • cairnsmom
    cairnsmom Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love my four new dresses but especially the two form-fitting, look-I have-a-shape-other- than-round designs. These two are for special occasions, but I put them on and stand before the mirror with a big smile on my face.
  • kimbo8435
    kimbo8435 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing results everyone! I love my new smiles. I wear them all the time now!
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Ohhh YAY! This is happy news :)
    I love when I buy a shirt that's 'form-fitting' and my shirt is smooth on my body and not rolling along fat. Of course when I sit down I still get a roll there, but that's true of like everyone on Earth (even thin people). So yeah, when I crossed that bridge I almost cried!!
    Oh and I also love that all the towels in my house wrap completely around me with no gap. That was a happy day, too :)
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    New found energy! Also the size 10 jeans i bought because my 12s are getting loose. :)
  • jesslintch
    jesslintch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Chin. Singular.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Confidence. I no longer am trying to hide in room or sit in the back.
  • Marsha89
    Marsha89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love that I slipped on my black boots yesterday and I didn't struggle getting the zipper closed all the way to the top. They just zipped right up. I love that!!!