Like Minded Lushes March 2016

Options

Replies

• Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 4 glasses of wine, a cider, a beer, and a cocktail. Felt it yesterday but still ran and cleaned like a MF.
    Wednesday - 3 ciders

My parents are coming in this afternoon for the weekend, so looks like it will just be one of those weeks..... I hope to moderate and not get hammered like I usually do. I'm still tired between Tuesday night being up till almost 1 and Daphne coming to our bed around midnight last night and being squirmy till she went back around 4.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Good job Gary no booze in the house does make it easier.

Kate I am glad the job is going well.

I had two small cocktails last night. And a healthy Lemon pepper chicken lemon garlic Kale and brussell sprout salad so I think I did well.

Have a great day lushes.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Great to hear of all your success with the job, calories and moderation Kate!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-1 glass of wine
    Tuesday-1 glass of wine
    Wednesday-less moderation....4 beers
    Thursday-Not sure. Yesterday Len mentioned just a glass of wine BUT it's kind of like Friday, so.....we'll see!!!! I didn't exercise today, so maybe if I get something in I can treat myself???

Probably won't be back around until next week sometime!
    I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and a happy easter, if you celebrate!!!
    xo
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 7
    Wednesday - 3
    Thursday - I think I had about 5-6 glasses of wine. I actually feel fine today, just tired.
    Going to try to moderate a little better tonight.
  • rjadams
    Options
    I hope you all had a good weekend. If you celebrate Easter I hope the bunny was good to you. And now we start another week.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I lost count. Drank wine Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Saturday we started with mimosas around 2pm and didn't stop till we went to sleep around 11. I was never hungover, just tired, so there's that. I will be drying out for a couple days. Maybe even till Friday.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm back from a great week. Never over did it with the drinks but drank everyday, ate way too much and exercised way too little. I'll be avoiding the scale for a while and trying to get back on track.
    Have a good week lushes!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Great to have you back Sydney! I am working on getting back on track as well. Maybe this is the week it happens!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I've been soooo behind on this whole thread for this whole month!! Hope everyone is doing well.

I got back from my friend's bachelorette party in Panama City Beach last Monday night...and I've been trying to get myself back into reality mode the past week. While it was a fun trip...it was still 7 girls together for 5 days & that resulted in more drama than I anticipated. A couple of us girls aren't friends any longer, so that'll make the wedding later this month very interesting. Other than that, it was wonderful! The beach was gorgeous & Panama City is a fun town! I think I'd definitely go again....but not during college spring break. LOL

Monday - 0...and first time to the gym in about 3 weeks!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Lots of drinking Thursday - Sunday. I think I was the most wasted yesterday but don't feel too bad today!!!!
    It was a great weekend! Friday, we cleaned and did chores. Saturday, I did a bunch of cooking. My new thing is cook, freeze, and reheat. I much prefer to do it all at once, instead of worrying about it after work, when its hot!
    Maybe some wine this week and back to moderating!!
    I blew my knee out Saturday on the walk to the market. I slipped on something on the sidewalk. It was a terrible blow out and fortunately, I was right outside a drug store and was able to get a brace, so it didn't really swell too much. It feels ok, just very unstable. Not sure how much exercising I'll be doing....maybe just some walking, yoga might be a bit much, but I'll just take it one day at a time!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Yikes at the girl drama, Bridget!
    Ouch on the knee, Kate. :/
    I had a big fat 0 yesterday and boy did it feel good. Another today.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Ditto Syd....on everything you said! :) I am feeling good today also. And I am surprised I did not wake up in a cold sweat last night after my weekend binger. I guess I did not drink as much as I thought. Typically my body detoxes on my first night with no booze after I have a lot to drink a lot of days in a row. :blush:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-2 glasses of wine
    Probably some more tonight and the rest of the week. Lenny found out he has to go to Oahu for training Wednesday-Friday, so that means I need some help getting to beddy byes!!!
  • rjadams
    Options
    Happy Wednesday all. I don't understand why all the weight I lost is coming back. I haven't changed anything. All I can think of is that I seem to be more stressed but I can't pinpoint why. Need to get it together.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    So frustrating, Robin! For me if nothing else has changed diet wise, it often means I need to sleep more and drink more water.
    I managed another 0 and got in some good exercise. I still feel kinda blobby post vacation but hopefully back on the right track. Meeting up for lunch with cousins who are on Spring break, so I thinking wine will be had. I'm going to get in some exercise beforehand and try to moderate.
    Monday-0
    Tuesday -0
    Wednesday -2?
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-2 glasses of wine
    Tuesday-totally not moderate....2 bourbon drinks at dinner then 3 margaritas back at the house.
    Wednesday-cocktail? wine? we'll see!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 2 ciders, a little cucumber vodka on the rocks and another small cocktail. I'll ccall it a 3.
    Wednesday - 2 ciders

Our house will be a hotel again this weekend. Our friend leaves to hike the Appalachian Trail week after next and his ex girlfriend is flying in from AZ today and they are staying with us all weekend. I'm hosting book club tomorrow which has turned into a going away party as well and then Saturday we have a couple other friends coming over to see him too. And we have another party and event earlier Saturday...... Should be fun though. My strategy is going to be to try to drink more cocktails and ciders. I get in trouble with the wine because I just top off my glass continuously and have no idea how much I drink.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Only one vodka rocks last night. poured a second and put it in the fridge. I will try for moderation again tonight. I know I am not drinking enough water. I need to get back into the swing of things again. I think the dream I had where nothing would quench my undying thirst was my first indication.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Ashley I'm the opposite...I tend to guzzle cocktails and sip wine. Your schedule sounds challenging...good luck!
    Haha Robin..I definitely think your dream was a sign...drink that water!!
    Well my cousin and I split a bottle of wine at lunch. I then came home and had 2 more, so I guess I'll call it 4. It was over several hours so I feel good this morning, but I'm looking foward to some exercise and good eating today.
    Monday -0
    Tuesday -0
    Wednesday -4
    Thursday -0...maybe 1 if it fits in my calories