Team 8 - Amazing Race

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    @sandkp I haven't seen the sign up yet for the team race. Let's all be on the lookout. I was thinking she said when it would be available but I'll have to go back and read it again. Happy Monday!

• enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Morning all. I slacked this weekend as well - we got a new puppy, and it's like having a baby in the house again!! I will sign up for the singles race today! Have a great Monday!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Thanks @BJerzy .. will keep my eyes out too.

@enuf200 ... puppies are worse than babies in my opinion... good luck with that! Love puppy kisses though! You've got this... stay strong!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm SUPER excited to say I broke 200 this morning! Clocked in at 199.2 :) Now I just gotta stay under that for good! Barring a horrific stomach flu I don't think I'll be making my goal of 195 by next week, BUT a) I made really good progress and b) a good online support team with you guys the past few weeks. Let's make our last week kick *kitten*!
  • sandkp
    Options
    @303lissy - that's a HUGE achievement. I stuck around that border for a while and then the scale moved down so I had some cushion. (That feels good too) You are really focused and can do anything you put your mind to. Don't count that goal out yet my girl!!! <3

• 303lissy
    Options
    Thank you @sandkp !!!

Also, it autocorrects the three letter word for butt to kitten? That's awesome hahaha. But in all seriousness, I don't want to kick kittens...
  • enuf2
    Options
    Way to go, @303lissy!! I am still hovering around that 200 mark. 200.6 to be exact, lost a whopping .4lb! I ate well this past week, but only worked out 3 x's. So...I will get there next week. You are my inspiration! But, I admit that I may use you as my competition - just cause I am somewhat of a "monica" (friends)! :D
  • sandkp
    Options
    You got this @enuf200 .... try adjusting sodium intake for a couple days.. see if that helps push you down to ONEderland. Maybe it will help along with increasing that exercise. You can get there before we end for sure!! And I <3 Friends!
  • 303lissy
    Options
    Haha @enuf200 a little healthy competition never hurt anyone! As long as we're still rooting each other on!

Also: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113740-sizzling-summer-meltdown-roundup Next round is up! Sign up!!
  • enuf2
    Options
    Yup, signed up for the next round!
  • 303lissy
    Options
    So I gained a bit of weight since Tuesday (Friday is my other weigh in day) but I'm still under 200! At 199.8 I'm vowing to never see that number start with a 2 again.
  • sandkp
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hey team... question for you all. When you take measurements do you do a body loss total or just individual achievements?

I really wish I had measurements from the start of this. I took them at 4 weeks in but I had only lost 2 lbs so may not have been too different.

Looks like my smallest loss was 1/2 inch and my biggest was 2 1/2inches. Total lost as of last weigh in was 10.8 lbs but lost 11.25 in inches..not too shabby for 10 weeks! :#

Even better news is that high bp reading from a couple weeks ago is now almost always normal on daily readings and on days it's not it's just one of two that's barely borderline... vs it being in the stage 1 or even 2 reading... they were rarely both in the same! Not really sure what was going on or what kind of warning I was getting but it woke me up! Can't wait to take these numbers to my doc.

Thanks for all the support!!

Can't wait for summer challenge... (and for my long dirt road to dry out so I can get off the treadmill!)
  • sandkp
    Options
    303lissy wrote: »
    So I gained a bit of weight since Tuesday (Friday is my other weigh in day) but I'm still under 200! At 199.8 I'm vowing to never see that number start with a 2 again.

You've got this... and I'm right there with you on that vow! I'm so over the 2's!
  • enuf2
    Options
    @sandkp - that's a great loss!! Well done! I didn't take measurements, but I wish I did!
    I am looking forward to the next race. I took this week off, other than walking. Worked hard on getting our puppy used to us and getting into some sort of a routine with him in our lives. He's a good little guy, and I think I have figured out when I can fit "me" time in again.
  • sandkp
    Options
    Thanks @enuf200 ... Mother's Day Celebrations got me this week for my final so that 10.8 is a 10.4... but I will still take it :) Now to regroup and get ready for the challenge starting tomorrow!
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    See you guys in the next challenge!
  • enuf2
    Options
    Hey there! I set up a group for us to keep in touch now that the race is over. It is called Amazing Race team 8. Creative, huh?! LOL! Anyway, I started to send invites, but thought it would be easier to just post it here. You will be asked to join so please do! Miss the support and motivation from this team!!
  • 303lissy
    Options
    Aw yaaay :)
  • sandkp
    edited May 2016
    Options
    enuf200 wrote: »
    Hey there! I set up a group for us to keep in touch now that the race is over. It is called Amazing Race team 8. Creative, huh?! LOL! Anyway, I started to send invites, but thought it would be easier to just post it here. You will be asked to join so please do! Miss the support and motivation from this team!

That's great.. thanks. Sent my request to join.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    enuf200 wrote: »
    Hey there! I set up a group for us to keep in touch now that the race is over. It is called Amazing Race team 8. Creative, huh?! LOL! Anyway, I started to send invites, but thought it would be easier to just post it here. You will be asked to join so please do! Miss the support and motivation from this team!!

Can you send me an invite....can't find the group or maybe I didn't try hard enough to look, lol?