Let's get to know each other... Introductions Please

Options
13»

Replies

• kaylamcgraw79
    kaylamcgraw79 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Kandi, thanks for joining. I look forward to hearing about your journey.
  • RA60172
    RA60172 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Becky. I turned 30 today and live in the Chicagoland area with my husband and 3 daughters. Don't work right now and taking a break between undergrad and grad school. Realized I needed to make a change when I started have similar high blood pressure problems as the the preeclampsia I had during each of my pregnancies and climbing one small flight of stairs had me too winded to hold a conversation.

I started out counting calories and working out every afternoon with Daily Burn, but now I'm just counting calories with the occasional walk. With the weather improving and some child care becoming more available in the coming weeks, I'm looking to work harder at eating at home and moving more.

I know I'm not that far from 199, but I'm struggling to break past 209. Been here for about 3 weeks, so I know I need to focus, tighten up my weighing and logging, and make more of an effort to get off my butt.

Height 5'5"
    SW 230 (January 1, 2016)
    CW 209
    GW 140

It's great to meet all of you, and I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you.
  • michelleregis
    michelleregis Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Becky!
  • RA60172
    Options
    Thanks, Michelle!
  • kaylamcgraw79
    kaylamcgraw79 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome Becky!!
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Belated happy birthday and welcome Becky!
  • BrittanyDiane1997
    BrittanyDiane1997 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello sorry I'm late to the gathering. My name is Brittany and I'm currently trying to drop 140-150lbs. I'm 5"4' and 290lbs and I'm just trying to get to my best self before I miss out on the best part of my life. I want to lose atleast 60 before I go to college in August.
  • michelleregis
    michelleregis Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome Brittany !
  • RA60172
    Options
    Thanks, Joy and welcome Brittany!