Team 6

Options
13»

Replies

• ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I'm checking in briefly from my hotel room. I've got a half marathon in the morning. I am 41 years old, a teacher in Massachusetts. As I mentioned before I mostly run but also enjoy lifting. After tomorrow's race I'll take it easy for a bit, then focus on my lifting for a few weeks, then focused triathlon training in April. I've lost and kept off over 60lbs, but the last 10 have been an on and off struggle. I had ankle surgery two years ago and had a tough time getting myself back. I'm hoping this challenge helps give me that extra kick in the butt.
  • RachaelB11
    RachaelB11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone sorry I just found this post. I think I've got everyone friend added but I couldn't find a couple. I'm Rachael, 30 and live in Wisconsin. Im excited to get started!
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Good morning lovies! Can someone please add my name to the spreadsheet? I can't do it from my phone. My starting weight is 159 and my goal for this challenge is 149.
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jessica from Western NY. I have a husband and a 16 yr old (God help me lol) and a German shepherd that keeps me on my toes. Gained a lot of weight when I was going for my masters so now it's time to get my life back and get healthy. Had Achilles problems so running is out of question but trying to get back to working out by walking a lot and doing spin classes
  • Andtian2_4
    Andtian2_4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good morning lovies! Can someone please add my name to the spreadsheet? I can't do it from my phone. My starting weight is 159 and my goal for this challenge is 149.

Done
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Amazing Race Golden Tickets are up! We are heading for Greece!! :)
    I'm looking forward to learning the Mama Mia Dance. I am friends with everyone except valtheran0. Has anyone found him yet? Do we get extra points if we do both roadblocks? I'm excited! Go Team 6!
  • jamacianredhair
    Options
    Andtian2_4 wrote: »

Done

Ty so much!
  • jamacianredhair
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Week 1 Amazing Race Golden Tickets are up! We are heading for Greece!! :)
    I'm looking forward to learning the Mama Mia Dance. I am friends with everyone except valtheran0. Has anyone found him yet? Do we get extra points if we do both roadblocks? I'm excited! Go Team 6!

I think we do get extra points, the Greek food will be easy for me and the exercise "miles" I work out 6 days a week.
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Dianne, 53, live in SW Ontario, Canada but was Mississippi born and bred. I have two young sons and am looking to get back in shape to keep up with them. I love to workout but have had one family issue after another and have not been taking the time to keep myself healthy. I am very excited to start our challenge!!
  • Andtian2_4
    Andtian2_4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Are we using this thread or the new one 'Team 6 degrees of awesome??'
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Please use the 6 degrees of awesome
    From now on but I'll be check here 2
  • hawkins410
    Options
    I can't find the new thread. :/
  • hawkins410
    Options
    I found it! Yay 6 Degrees! Thank you in advance, Murdog3T, for all your hard work. :)
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused. How do I find the new team page and where do you find the golden tickets or what we're supposed to do this week?