Team 6 degrees of awesome

Options
1293031323335»

Replies

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    @dtplow and @ka97...I've got you signed up! We are together on @mswangers team! :)
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    @dtplow and @ka97...I've got you signed up! We are together on @mswangers team! :)

Can't wait to work with you wonderful people again! I am so excited!!!
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great, I need some motivation!, I am at a standstill with my weight.....right now. Need my awesome team to get me going. Looking forward to some fun challenges!
  • hawkins410
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Finally, here is the link for the Amazing Race - Summer Heat Signup Sheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sRqt4GvOnfbAztyZcNaolQQoCAX5SRCZHabOfAKUZec/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
    So far there seems to only be access through a laptop, but the technicalities of adding names via phone are being worked on as I type! We are trying to allow access through Google Sheets. I'll take any suggestions on how to make this work! :)
    Yay Team!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Amazing Race - Summer Heat is now an official group! Yay! :)
    If interested, please join under "Groups". Team One has already signed up most of their members, so I think the gauntlet has been thrown down!! ;)

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,989 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!!!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    I'm In!!!!

Yipee!!
  • Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    We got this ladies! I'm so excited!!!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    If interested, please join under "Groups". Team One has already signed up most of their members, so I think the gauntlet has been thrown down!! ;)

Oh, it's on now! LOL
  • hawkins410
    Options
    mswanger09 wrote: »

Oh, it's on now! LOL

You got that right! :D
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Has anyone private messaged our missing teammates to see if they are interested in joining us?
    I am happy to contact them if not!
  • hawkins410
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I sent an invite to @tooru, @Andtian2_4, @leti, @RachaelB11, @jamacianredhair, @tmn2016. I also PM'd @tmn2016. So far, @120maggie, @ka97, @Murdog3T, and @Diana6ft are with us. I'm sooo stoked so many of us are staying together! :)
    Yes, please message any and all! The more the merrier! Thank you @dtplow! <3
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Just added it! super excited to do another challenge with you all!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Yay, Leti! :smiley:
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Good luck in the big race tomorrow @ka97!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    It was a pretty short race, relatively speaking - 1/3 mile swim, 10 mile bike, 3 mile run. I lost some time on the swim because of an issue with my goggles, and the water was a bit choppy. The bike was faster than my normal but the run a bit slower than I wanted. Overall felt good and enjoyed the morning.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    It was a pretty short race, relatively speaking - 1/3 mile swim, 10 mile bike, 3 mile run. I lost some time on the swim because of an issue with my goggles, and the water was a bit choppy. The bike was faster than my normal but the run a bit slower than I wanted. Overall felt good and enjoyed the morning.

Wow! @ka97, the whole thing looks impressive!