Options
SuperSizeMeNot
SuperSizeMeNot Posts: 365 Member
curious? inches? pounds?

Replies

• JessesWife06
    JessesWife06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just now starting my weight loss journey but I'm trying to lose 10-15lbs to go from the upper end of my healthy BMI to the middle to lower end of the range. I don't know the actual inch goal that I need to be aiming for.
  • FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm three months into restarting my journey. I'm mainly working on getting to around 16-18 BF%, but some of my other, minor, goals are to get to a 24" waist, 30" hips,19-20" thighs, 12" arms, and if I lose a bit of weight in the process that's a plus too. I'm already at a healthy BMI, close to the low end, so I'm not too worried about losing a lot of weight just getting fit and healthy.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Goal was 10-12lbs. I'm also on the low end of my BMI so not much to lose. I've lost about 6lbs so far and actually pretty happy. I'd be OK with this current weight and continuing to recomp. I'd still like for my thighs to shrink, but that may never happen. Even at my lowest normal weight I still had big thighs. When I gain fat, it goes to the thighs. When I gain muscle, I gain BIG muscle. LOL Basically going off of looks/feel right now and not so much scale/inches.
  • tinywonder25
    tinywonder25 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 7-10 more depending. Already lost 13. I want to get my bf measured in a couple of weeks. I think an idea would be around 19% bf. I also would LOVE to have a 24" waist but that may never happen.
  • Chubby_bunnyy
    Chubby_bunnyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    7-12 lb
  • _emma_78
    _emma_78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm at 116 right now and would like to lose around 3 lbs and then work on gaining some muscle :)
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 160 with a 33 inch waist to 130 with a 28.5 inch waist, and would like to get down to 120 with a 27 inch waist. After that, I might lose up to 10 lbs more depending on how I look and feel...
  • Theresa_1973
    Theresa_1973 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose these last 11.5lb, hopefully before the middle of June this year - it would be nice to be at my goal weight by the time we go on holiday xXx
  • foxygirl14
    foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    7.5 lbs and then body recomp probably
  • DiIDE
    DiIDE Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 2kg although I am at the lower end of my recommended weight for my height I have a small frame. My BMI is 21.4. I am trying to lose fat and build muscle so I am lifting three times a week. I realise that I may gain a little if I can build muscle, but as long as the fat goes I don,t mind.
  • MzPanDuh
    MzPanDuh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to really drop inches and about 25-30LBS as well
  • carriebeenz
    carriebeenz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 4kg away from my goal
  • Rockchick09
    Rockchick09 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I'm 62 kg (around 132 lbs I think) but I feel great about my self. I'd like to get rid of the extra skin though but I'm kinda confused and not really sure if it's fat or skin or both.
  • daynaxxanne
    daynaxxanne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal would be to get back down to my original body weight of 110 however I'm slowly starting to realize that it may not be possible to do so without starting to harm my body. Right now I'm sitting at 5'5" and 140lbs and I'm at a total plateau. My goal for now is to drop to 130. Once I'm there I'm going to try and maintain my weight for a little while and slowly work on dropping down to 120. Baby steps over here.
  • misschellechelle
    misschellechelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 131. I've been stalled there for a bit, but I have lost quite a few inches which makes me feel like I'm making progress at the gym.

I would like to get down to 124-125. I used to be 118-120, but I have more muscle mass now and would prefer a more athletic build.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30lbs, 4-6lbs left to go. Which seems to be taking me longer to lose than the first lot :rage:
  • misschellechelle
    misschellechelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30lbs, 4-6lbs left to go. Which seems to be taking me longer to lose than the first lot :rage:

I feel your pain! I am trying to lose my last 5-6 pounds and it seems to be taking FOREVER...
  • ressapowell
    ressapowell Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lost around 60 lbs already. Am looking to lose about 10 lbs of fat, but stay the same weight by building muscle.
  • ressapowell
    ressapowell Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Also I am 5'6" 146 lbs, have already built up a lot of muscle specially in my abs.