Team: The Big Butt Theory

Options

Replies

• MrsThomas21413
    MrsThomas21413 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I feel that with this week I am finally starting to get into a good groove again. I feel like I sort of lost it for about a week and a half after hitting a plateau, but them I took measurements and realized that I lost a great amount of inches. I worked out 5 days, which is a great improvement for me. I'm feeling really bored with my diet, and a friend asked if I would do 21 day fix with her. I hate to change my routine after the first week, but I need a change after the last 6 weeks.

I love the challenges this week. I am going to work more on elbow planks and mountain climbers....I loath those two excersises and they are in my daily workout, so I am going to challenge myself to do more this week.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,889 Member
    Options
    SweeteeBri wrote: »
    Nutrition challenge: TASTE THE RAINBOW!! Eat the suggested daily color fruit and/or vegetable and let us know which ones you've chosen...Let's see how creative you can be....tehehe! ;)

Fri: Green
    Sat: Red
    Sun: Yellow
    Mon: Orange
    Tues: Purple
    Wed: White
    Thur: Blue

Fitness Challenge: Pick an exercise that has always been challenging for you and conquer it this week. Try to best your time, distance, steps, repetitions, etc. It can be one particular exercise move (ex: plank), an entire workout (ex: Turbo Fire), or a certain length of time (ex: 1 full hour)!! The choice is yours.[/b]

For my fitness challenge, I'm increasing the speed for my run, today I increase it 10 mins and 5 mins per day, 3 days!
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    EmilyM8705 wrote: »
    I'm feeling really bored with my diet, and a friend asked if I would do 21 day fix with her. I hate to change my routine after the first week, but I need a change after the last 6 weeks.

I love the challenges this week. I am going to work more on elbow planks and mountain climbers....I loath those two excersises and they are in my daily workout, so I am going to challenge myself to do more this week.

Thanks Emily!! I'm starting round 2 of 21 day fix Monday. I lost 7 lbs in round 1. Hoping to do it again :) I've been planning my meals for the past few days. Hope you give it a try. It's great. I LOVE planks. They are so challenging but they are definitely one of my top 5 favs.
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    SweeteeBri wrote: »
    Nutrition challenge: TASTE THE RAINBOW!! Eat the suggested daily color fruit and/or vegetable and let us know which ones you've chosen...Let's see how creative you can be....tehehe! ;)

Fri: Green
    Sat: Red
    Sun: Yellow
    Mon: Orange
    Tues: Purple
    Wed: White
    Thur: Blue

Fitness Challenge: Pick an exercise that has always been challenging for you and conquer it this week. Try to best your time, distance, steps, repetitions, etc. It can be one particular exercise move (ex: plank), an entire workout (ex: Turbo Fire), or a certain length of time (ex: 1 full hour)!! The choice is yours.

I love the nutrition challenge. I have been in a rut for weeks.
    Today is easy for me celery, romaine, and banana peppers.
    My goal for the fitness challenge is to get to at least a 3 minute plank.

• SweeteeBri
    Options
    Nutrition challenge:

"Green" Fri: Spinach
    "Red" Sat:
    "Yellow" Sun:
    "Orange" Mon:
    "Purple" Tues:
    "White" Wed:
    "Blue" Thur:

Fitness Challenge: Will attempt a burpee tomorrow :/
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Nutrition challenge:

"Green" Fri: Brussels sprouts, green peppers
    "Red" Sat:
    "Yellow" Sun:
    "Orange" Mon:
    "Purple" Tues:
    "White" Wed:
    "Blue" Thur:

Fitness Challenge: 10 mins increased my speed for my run on the treadmill / Sunday increase it by 5 more mins again, <3;)<3
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi Team The Big Butt Theory!

All weights have been entered for your team. Unfortunately there have been two people eliminated from the team this week, Scottbrianna19 and kwmama49 due to not submitting.

On a positive note, the team collectively has lost a total of 15.9 lbs! Well Done!!

We have a person travelling and unable to gain access to a scale. She has reported in that she will have a number for us as soon as she is home tomorrow. Once that is received winners will be announced.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Nutrition challenge:

"Red" Sat:
    "Yellow" Sun:
    "Orange" Mon:
    "Purple" Tues:
    "White" Wed:
    "Blue" Thur:

Fitness Challenge: 10 mins increased my speed for my run on the treadmill / Sunday increase it by 5 more mins again, <3;)<3

Yummy Brussels Sprouts!! You're doing awesome Jackie!! Lol....I just started running on the treadmill. I prefer to be outdoors running but I did realize running the the treadmill is good too. Now......that burpee is not gonna do itself...Lol. Wish me luck :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Morning Big Butt Theory,

First off @SweeteeBri, girlfriend burpees are a no no for me! Remember, I'm old and MY BODY don't move certain ways, ;):);). You can do this,

Today's goals,
    1. Gym
    2. Hit protein & fiber goals
    3. Stay under my calorie goal (going out to dinner with friends)
    4. No late night snacking
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options

******Reminder, please make sure to weigh in, on your day! We lost a couple people and I love OUR team. I don't want to loose anyone else. Remember, if you know you can't please send me a message!!! ****
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Friday - Green - romaine lettuce, celery, banana
    peppers
    Saturday - Red - strawberries, raspberries, dried
    cranberries
    Off to work on my planks before work.

quote="GrandmaJackie;36082894"]Morning Big Butt Theory,

First off @SweeteeBri, girlfriend burpees are a no no for me! Remember, I'm old and MY BODY don't move certain ways, ;):);). You can do this,

I hate to admit it but no burpees for me for the same reason. I could see myself falling on my face the first time I watched the video of one.

• GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Lmao, lmao, @memery7 sorry but I just had a vision of me doing the same, smack, smack, lol.
  • SweeteeBri
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Nutrition challenge:

"Green" Fri: Spinach
    "Red" Sat: Red seedless grapes, red sweet pepper
    "Yellow" Sun:
    "Orange" Mon:
    "Purple" Tues:
    "White" Wed:
    "Blue" Thur:

Fitness Challenge: Lol. The first time I did a burpee, I did fall on my face...Lol. Haven't tried it since until today. Epic Fail!!! Nope. Didn't happen. At least I tried it though. I'm gonna have to find a modified version...Lol.

• Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Pop over to Team: Dude, Where's My Gut's thread. Just today they posted a modified burpee video :smile:
  • atrosper
    atrosper Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    This last week I was able to not eat after 10, and I think I was able to stop eating even before 9.
  • jennjenn5555
    jennjenn5555 Posts: 47 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Nutrition challenge week 2:

4-8, green:
    green beans
    4-9, red:
    Small Apple
    1/2 red pepper (one of my favs)

Great challenge SweeteeBri ! Thanks!
  • jennjenn5555
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Fitness Challenge: Lol. The first time I did a burpee, I did fall on my face...Lol. Haven't tried it since until today. Epic Fail!!! Nope. Didn't happen. At least I tried it though. I'm gonna have to find a modified version...Lol.

[/quote I am terrible at burpees & mountain climbers. I am not tech savvy enough to post a link here but I have found some good modified versions of burpees online.
  • jennjenn5555
    Options
    I don't understand how to put a "quote" into my post so that person knows I'm commenting on what they said.

Great job everyone on your accomplishments last week!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I don't understand how to put a "quote" into my post so that person knows I'm commenting on what they said.

Great job everyone on your accomplishments last week!

Under your post in the lower right corner push quote until it lights up orange, now your able to "quote" I hope that makes sense!
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Nutrition challenge:

"Red" Sat: apples, strawberrys
    "Yellow" Sun:
    "Orange" Mon:
    "Purple" Tues:
    "White" Wed:
    "Blue" Thur: