Team: The Big Butt Theory

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,889 Member
    Options
    Today, I was also able to get an amazing walk in around this beautiful lake! Hopefully tomorrow night, I'll be able to get a walk in if the weather permits, :(
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to take my walk last night because of rain. Hopefully tomorrow night will be better.
    I worked tonight and used today as my Treat day. Before I left tonight I had loaded mashed potatoes. They were wonderful! They did put me over my calories for today but it was worth it. Even though now I am so full.
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:

How you feelin' hun? Thank you for your commitment and dedication to this challenge.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Fell asleep without posting in this group last night. Sorry. I completed my first 5k race yesterday...Longest 46 minutes of my life!! I came in under my goal of 50 minutes though :) Lol...I'm dreading that Meatless Monday. I should get a beautiful walk in tonight.

Well...I am officially gonna be a team captain for the May challenge. I'm so excited. Jackie....you're an awesome example of a great leader. I really appreciate you.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    @SweeteeBri first and formost congrats on your time, yay, outstanding time! Honey, your time will ONLY get faster because of determination! "I am officially gonna be a team captain for the May challenge. I'm so excited. Jackie....you're an awesome example of a great leader. I really appreciate you." Thanks honey, I'm going to miss having you on MY team though! Your going to do an excellent job yourself!
  • memery7
    Options
    It was hard to work today because it was and still is beautiful outside. I will get my long walk in this evening and it makes me happy.
    Meatless Monday tomorrow. I have stocked up on all sorts of different veggies, bars, and eggs for it. But I am dreading it.
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    @SweeteeBri Congrats on achieving a personal goal!!

I golfed all day yesterday after Church. It was a beautiful day!! :) I will golf again after work tonight.

Meatless Monday started out for me with oatmeal with blueberries, honey and cinnamon. Lunch will be a salad and tonight for dinner bean burritos. I don't mind not eating meat. I am not a huge fan of beef. I would normally have chicken in my salad so I will miss that...but it will be fine. Good luck Ladies!
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited April 2016
    Options

****Does someone new want to volunteer to create the challenge for next week, starting THIS Friday. Plus PLEASE make sure you weigh in on your specific day, :)****

As far as for this challenge, I've walked a couple days outside. Tonight I have one planned TOOO!!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Lol....well....My Monday was not meatless. I failed the nutrition challenge for the day :(
  • memery7
    Options
    Sunday evening I got my long walk and made it through Meatless Monday.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I'm hoping to get out this evening for another walk!
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have signed up to continue in May. I am on Team Booty Busters. I am sad that we won't continue as a team but I guess happy to meet new people. Thank you Everyone for the motivation and accountability. Keep on Keepin on! :) I hope you all succeed in your personal goals. I hope this last week is a good one for us and we end up placing. That would be Awesome!! If we don't that is o.k. too. We all tried our best and that is all we can do.
  • memery7
    Options
    Nutrition challenge for today has went well. Don't think I will get the fitness challenge in for today because of storms though.
  • memery7
    Options
    Thought that I would get a small walk around the block in but the rain started again. I did walk around in squares on the porch for 10 min.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I'm glad our challenge is going to continue but will miss EVERYONE!!!!! I'm sure, everyone WILL reach their goals!!!!!!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    @Jackie...I'm gonna miss everyone too!! But in the next challenge I get to be a team Captain so I'm excited. You and I will still be on a team together :)
  • memery7
    Options
    I wish everyone Good Luck continuing their journey! I hope to see you in the May challenge.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    memery7 wrote: »
    I wish everyone Good Luck continuing their journey! I hope to see you in the May challenge.

Yay!! We're still teammates.
  • memery7
    Options
    I knew that I wasn't going to achieve the nutrition challenge for Thursday. For th e most part the only things that I drink are water and black coffee without sugar/sweetner.
  • memery7
    Options
    Congratulations everyone!!!