Team: Thin it to Win it

Options

Replies

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Goes to Team....THIN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!
    Congrats Team!!!! We did it!!!! Job well done!!!!!

Congrats to Supersizemenot for being the BIGGEST LOSER INDIVIDUAL!
    Congrats also to supersizemenot, ds1415 & Nicklang02 for being the top losers for our team!!!
    Woooohoooo outstanding job!!!!!!

h6obrpshojfw.png
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ijne64g9foc1.jpg

For week 2 is.....Supersizemenot!!!!!
    Congrats on being THE BIGGEST LOSER INDIVIDUAL, the Biggest Team Loser, & The BIGGEST LOSER OF THE CHALLENGE SO FAR!!!!!
    Congrats on doing an awesome job for week 1 & 2!!!!

9bctea5pohkv.jpg

• Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    So proud of our team!!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be continuing the Biggest Loser Challenge into May. If you are interested in continuing please go to the Registration thread and sign up. First come, first served. Spots are being offered to existing participants before I go outside the group.

Looking forward to losing with you again in May!!

Serendipity <3
  • mbhck
    mbhck Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So So very proud of our team! Congratulations everyone!
  • mbhck
    Options
    I'm in a slump these past few days feeling a little lost and very discouraged... Wishing I was losing faster and feeling like I'm doing something wrong... I'm trying to stay positive and trying to stay involved... My go to solution to feeling like this is to avoid contact with anyone and everything.... I am trying here and that is wayyyy more than I have ever done in the past...
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Way to go team!!! We have lived up to our name "Thin It To Win It!"

Let's continue to take the top spot for these last two weeks!! & us being able to keep all our original team members makes this even more successful! I love that we all have been sticking with it.

Just so proud of my team! :smile:
  • wahagent05
    Options
    mbhck wrote: »
    I'm in a slump these past few days feeling a little lost and very discouraged... Wishing I was losing faster and feeling like I'm doing something wrong... I'm trying to stay positive and trying to stay involved... My go to solution to feeling like this is to avoid contact with anyone and everything.... I am trying here and that is wayyyy more than I have ever done in the past...

Hi mbhck sorry to hear that you are struggling! We are here to help...soooo tell me this...

How much water are you drinking daily?
    How many calories are you eating daily?
    Are you on a specific diet?
    How often do you workout? How long? What type of workout?
    How often do you snack, and what do you usually snack on?
    Do you eat after 7 pm?
    Are you using portion control? Do you weigh your food?

Ok let's start there and try to figure out what's going on!
    Plz hang in there, we will figure this out!
    Keep coming to the thread for tips and support...DON'T SHUT YOURSELF OFF, let your teammates help you through this plateau!
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

I can very much relate. I have been having some small losses also and I know how discouraging that can be. But the most important thing to remember is we are here to change our lives. We can't compare our numbers to anyone else's. Whether the loss is big or small, it is still a loss! All of those losses over time are going to add up to a much bigger number!

Just keep pressing forward and we are always here if you need some encouragement! We are all in this together!

3-months-from-now-youll-thank-yourself-600x400.jpg
  • mbhck
    Options
    wahagent05 wrote: »

Hi mbhck sorry to hear that you are struggling! We are here to help...soooo tell me this...

Do you eat after 7 pm?

Keep coming to the thread for tips and support...DON'T SHUT YOURSELF OFF, let your teammates help you through this plateau!

This is what I need! Someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong!
    Water: almost a gallon a day never less than 3/4
    Calories: I struggle to get in 1200 most days to be honest
    Diet: LCHF
    Workout: walk 2 miles at least 6 days a week, do a 30 minute circuit 3 days a week
    Snack: usually once a day roasted salted almonds
    After 7: yes daily, I don't get off work till 7 and eat around 8 sometimes 9 every night
    Portion control: yes I weigh/measure/count everything I eat

I will be completely honest I don't think I'm eating enough... :/ any help is so appreciated! Thank you!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    wahagent05 wrote: »

Do you eat after 7 pm?

This is what I need! Someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong!
    Water: almost a gallon a day never less than 3/4
    Calories: I struggle to get in 1200 most days to be honest
    Diet: LCHF
    Workout: walk 2 miles at least 6 days a week, do a 30 minute circuit 3 days a week
    Snack: usually once a day roasted salted almonds
    After 7: yes daily, I don't get off work till 7 and eat around 8 sometimes 9 every night
    Portion control: yes I weigh/measure/count everything I eat

I will be completely honest I don't think I'm eating enough... :/ any help is so appreciated! Thank you!

You are doing great! You may need to up your cardio to 4 days per week!
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • ds1415
    ds1415 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    mbhck ... sometimes we do everything right but get stressed doing it ... try not to stress over weighing, measuring and your workout routine.
    Try to do a little bit of meditation or at least yoga breathing exercises at least 15 minutes in the morning and enjoy each meal and workout there after.
    Also make sure you eat enough, so you get the required energy.
    It will keep you relaxed and help you lose weight. I realized it the hard way how stress makes you pack pounds and you keep everything same and just keep your mind relaxed, you will see and feel lighter by a few pounds.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I step away for two days and craziness happens! Woohoooo congrats everyone!

I'll definitely be signing up for May. Is there any way we can request to be on the same team again? If you guys are interested that is :)
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Sorry, the teams will be be mixed up!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Hurry before all spots are filled!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10373686/registration-open-biggest-loser-challenge-may-2016#latest
  • Brittles927
    Options
    I just registered for May!
    So excited to continue this challenge :)
  • Brittles927
    Options
    Does anyone know if @Serendipity0913 is creating another group or just switching the name on this one? Should I be on the look out for a request to join the group or?