Team: Thin it to Win it

Options

Replies

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    8otkubtg9ahi.jpg

To our teammates that weighed in with a loss for week 3!!!

Supersizemenot (4.1 lbs loss)
    Darklilly45 (1.8 lbs loss)
    Ellebee332 (1.0 LB loss)
    Strength_76 (1.0 LB loss) &
    Wickedlovely2539 (0.0 lbs loss)
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Finished my workout today hours earlier than normal! I'm usually working out arnd 6pm...i was completely finished with my cardio, and both challenges by noon! I feel so much more energized & not as sluggish today!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

For those of you continuing with the Biggest Loser Challenge for May you can now join the Challenge Group by clicking here: community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-biggest-loser-challenge-may-2016

Teams are being built and it looks like we have some new faces for May!! If you have registered then you will see your name placed on a team. Be sure to join the actual MFP group so that you are kept up to date.

I have also created a thread for each team so please feel free to pop in to your new team's thread to introduce yourself. You'll find people that may be on your existing team along with members from other teams or completely new faces to the challenge.

Have fun and as I look forward to another successful month!!

Serendipity <3
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    6d4b6351-0a52-406b-a046-9a080bbcc96f.png
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    117d4d0b7f693b0465422afb523be1e7.jpg
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Wooot so excited! I've joined May's group but I'll officially register with my weight tomorrow (weigh day!).

My mom has invited me over for dinner tonight and she's making my favorites... a dish that involves a lot of white rice, cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips. :( So I told her I'm happy to come over and hang out (and erm... do laundry. My laundry card has $0 on it now and I'm moving soon... I swear I'm an adult otherwise!), but I'm bringing my left over salad and getting some crunches in.
  • tayter_tot7
    tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ugh...I feel like I'm in a funk. I havent really eaten uncontrollably just feels like I havent done alot this week. Help! lol
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ugh...I feel like I'm in a funk. I havent really eaten uncontrollably just feels like I havent done alot this week. Help! lol

Hi tayter_tot7....don't beat yourself up, it gets that way at times....just keep pushing yourself pass the funk, it's only temporary! I have been feeling like this since the weekend, but yesterday i decided to really work-out and push myself, and the sluggish feeling is now gone! Sometimes we've gotta reset our minds back to remembering why we started this journey! Pull out your old photos, or whatever motivates you...that will definitely get you going back in the right direction!
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    s1zi18pz0cj6.jpg

LOL
    Just came across this, let this NOT be us this summer! B)
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • wahagent05
    Options
    When your work-outs no longer brings results, or when you just get bored with the same repetitive exercises..... it may be time to Switch it Up..... AND DO SOMETHING NEW!!!
    cukn7jx0z5j4.jpg
  • nerdishgirl3
    nerdishgirl3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey team!
    Well today was my weigh in. I only lost a pound but yay for a loss. I've been having knee problems so working out has been difficult but I've been doing what I can manage. I'm happy to see a loss but wish it was bigger.
  • Brittles927
    Options
    I lost 2lbs again.. wish it had been more but at least I've been consistent lol :D

So excited to see where our team is placed this week! :)
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Options
    j5r3pvs70w64.png

How did you do this past week?
  • wahagent05
    Options
    303lissy wrote: »
    I'm down five pounds from last week! Wooohooooo!!!!

200.4. So damn close to ONEderland! Next week :)

I am so proud of your progress!!!! Yes we will definitely be celebrating with you this week!!!! Great job!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Hey team!
    Well today was my weigh in. I only lost a pound but yay for a loss. I've been having knee problems so working out has been difficult but I've been doing what I can manage. I'm happy to see a loss but wish it was bigger.

Every pound counts! Even with knee problems, you managed to lose a pound, that's great! You could have gained, but you did not...that deserves a pat on the back!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    britnaii22 wrote: »
    I lost 2lbs again.. wish it had been more but at least I've been consistent lol :D

So excited to see where our team is placed this week! :)

Great job again on your weight loss! 2 lbs each week is very good! U have not gained at all this month. We appreciate your 2lbs each week, and your support on this thread!
  • Brittles927
    Options
    bma2zkzel6su.jpg

Lol this made me laugh :D