Team: Thin it to Win it

Options

Replies

• tayter_tot7
    tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:

I hope you feel better
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey team!

Got my Monday work out in and was able to stay under calories!!

Hope everyone had an awesome Monday!! Let's have an even better tomorrow!
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Awesome slgibbs1987! Got my work out done too!

Let's make the most of the last week of this challenge
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Blargh I'm up 2lbs from Friday :/ Gonna drink drink drink (water) that away!
  • Brittles927
    Options
    I hear ya @303lissy I am too, I don't get it I've worked out twice since Friday :/ I did have two cheat meals over the weekend though so I guess that could have done it :(

Drinking tons of water today and being very strict with my food!

I'm pretty nervous for our final weigh in, I was really hoping to get to 215 this week, and I don't think that's going to be possible.
  • Brittles927
    Options
    Thanks for posting those @wahagent05 definitely needed a little pep talk lol :)
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    britnaii22 wrote: »
    Thanks for posting those @wahagent05 definitely needed a little pep talk lol :)

You are welcome britnaii22! We all go thru these days, just stay focused!!! Doing a LITTLE BIT is better than doing nothing at all! You've got this honey! Just don't overeat & don't stop moving!!!

303lissy & britnaii22 There are gonna be times when we gain a few pounds, don't let it throw you off track....remember what you HAVE accomplished, and keep pushing toward your goal!
  • SuperSizeMeNot
    SuperSizeMeNot Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I actually stuck to portions so far today... I am at 480 calories.
  • wahagent05
    Options
    I am doing better today than i have in the past few days. I haven't snacked any today, but still need to workout...may as well get it over with, so i can enjoy the rest of my night! :)
  • slgibbs1987
    Options
    I've been staying pretty strong for this last week.

Got my workout in & stayed under calories! Just one more day before my weigh in! Need to make my best choices tomorrow!

& here is a little motivation from Ryan Gosling LOL

Ryan-Gosling-Workout-Motivation-09.jpg
  • slgibbs1987
    Options
    I have done 2 weigh ins through the week already just so I can see where I stand. Sunday, I was down two pounds and thought to myself, "Wow! I am way ahead of the game!"...

This part may be a little bit of TMI... but my TOM arrived on Monday.. and I think it is making me retain some water because when I did another weigh in this morning, I gained 3 pounds back. I knew everything has been pretty much on point this week with my exercise and eating. I've even tried drinking a lot more water because I knew water retention was possible.

All I can do is let a big =sigh= out and move on. Being a woman, I knew this thing was going to happen! I am just hoping I have a little bit of a loss for our team!

Stay strong you guys just a couple more days left.
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • wahagent05
    Options
    0qqtbemn2kxl.jpg

Congrats to our teammates on their weight loss for week 4....

Supersizemenot (0.9 lb)
    Darklilly45 (0.8 lb)
    Ellebee (1.0 lb)
    Strength_76 (0.2 lb)
    & Wickedlovely2539 (3.6 lbs)

Job well done...wishing you continued success on your weight loss journey!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Great job guys!! Dreading Friday for me... :/

And yes, thank you @wahagent05 for that pick me up. I'm down quite a bit from when I started and that's important. Gonna keep pushing and hope the scale is still in my favor on Friday!
  • ds1415
    ds1415 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A very depressing week for me. I feel I am failing at everything I am trying to do.
    I wish I had some energy. Every inch of my body feels inflamed. I wish I could just go off to sleep for 2 full days without worrying about anything and then a tonne of stuff has to happen right now ... Just perfect.

I feel like dipping into a pool of pain relieving spray liquid. :s