Looking for fellow Keto-er friends!!!

Options
cherilynnbailey
cherilynnbailey Posts: 25 Member
edited March 2016 in Social Groups
Hey guys! I'm looking for some Keto friends but to be honest idk how to add anybody.

Replies

• KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    It's easy. Click on their name in blue. When the box pops open pick the name again. When the profile opens request being a friend.

>:) or o:)
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    I'm trying Keto right now. I'll add you as a friend :)
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me, if you haven't.
  • CMYKRGB
    CMYKRGB Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm Keto, I'll send a request.
  • Evelynandchris
    Evelynandchris Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    On 2nd week of keto. I'll add ya!
  • WhatLouAte
    WhatLouAte Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I am a strict keto logger!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I've been keto for almost a year (April 1st is my ketoversary)! Sent you a friend request, but I'm a random food logger. When there isn't much else to learn from logging meat, and heavy whipping cream, or butter, there isn't the need to do so ,everyday, anymore (imo, since it works for me!). Best of luck to you!!
  • cherilynnbailey
    Options
    Thanks! I saw how much you've lost and that's so awesome!!! I made a million mistakes in the beginning and I have really learned a lot as I've gained and lost the same 10 pounds over and over lol. I'm finally to the point where I'm feeling that I got this so I'm excited to start seeing the scale go down. What's your favorite go to meal?
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I'm carnivore, so any meat is my choice. Beef is my favorite, and I just began the ground beef 30 day challenge. No one HAS to do this! It's what I've been lucky enough to find decreases my fibromyalgia pain to almost always zero now! But that is me! If I eat a vegetable it's cabbage, Brussels sprouts, or cauliflower, but I haven't had a veggie since Feb 1st, and before then was only a few times a week.
  • cherilynnbailey
    edited March 2016
    Options
    [ I've been lucky enough to find decreases my fibromyalgia pain to almost always zero now!
    @Karlottap
    That's awesome!!! I struggled with severe fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue for over 4 years!!! The craziest thing happened.... I ended up on a lot of medication and had a really bad reaction to 2 of them that both said "may cause psychotic break on the bottle. I had a HUGE psychotic break and ended up being in the hospital for over 3 months! If you don't know what that is its when you completely lose your mind like a schizophrenic! I thought I was living in a video game, I thought I was running for president. I didn't even know who I was or who my kids were! It was the scariest thing I've ever had to go through! But anyway, all my fibromyalgia symptoms completely disappeared when I had the break and never came back!!! The doctors were baffled! Sorry so long lol
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend. I've been going along strong since July of last year. Down almost 50 pounds overall, but in a bit of a lull this month. Working through that both mentally and with my food.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Also check out our sort of sister group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1143-keto
  • kristiekay87
    kristiekay87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me. ive add some of you guys!!! I started a month ago
  • ryanb1385
    ryanb1385 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I went full Keto last Sunday
  • jaketwin123
    jaketwin123 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ive been doing ketosis for a month,lost 6kg,feel free to add me