Hardees....

Options
2»

Replies

• LemonMarmalade
    LemonMarmalade Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I love Hardee's lettuce wraps. They are all delicious but I love getting the monster burger!!! My husband laughs at me trying to eat the whole thing. But he is always happy to finish the rest! I think he feels healthier eating half of my lettuce wrap instead of getting a second carby burger!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I'll have to add that to my potential list of fast food. So far, I've been basically limited to Subway salads for low carb, so that is good to know. I've also considered going to Arby's and throwing out the buns, but I'm not sure how I would log such a thing.

Most fast food without the bun is already in the system if you check! Plus you can customize on Arby's website to double check. I have personally logged the beef and cheddar with no bun and no red sauce so I know it's there and it matched the website info! :)
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Kellryn wrote: »
    Never been to Hardee's wish we had one near here, never seen them on the west coast.

I did go to Wendy's tonight, first time I've had fast food since I started this woe. Ordered 4 jr. bacon cheese burgers-no buns and a side ceasar salad (my nephew is doing this with me). Was nicely packaged in a side salad bowl. No one blinked or asked any questions, just took the order and acted like they get it all the time.

My nephew took off the lettus, but ate them, in fact he asked for 1 of mine >.< Good thing I ordered the salad too! lol

Us West Coasters know Hardee's as Carl's Jr. Same joint!
  • Jan93L
    Jan93L Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Went to Wendy's for lunch today. Got the single cheeseburger no bun. Quite satisfying!
  • Kellryn
    Kellryn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Carl Jr. is the same as Hardee's? wow didn't know that, they just as good? I might go try it this weekend, I have one about 20 minutes away from where I live, never been though.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    I'm so sad we don't have either, but they always play their commercials. The burgers look pretty good.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    I'm so sad we don't have either, but they always play their commercials. The burgers look pretty good.

Especially when you sprinkle them with sleazy ads, right? Lol
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    Kellryn wrote: »
    Carl Jr. is the same as Hardee's? wow didn't know that, they just as good? I might go try it this weekend, I have one about 20 minutes away from where I live, never been though.

They are literally 100% the same :) Same restaurant, same food, different name.

I used to work at a Carl's Jr, back in the day, and now I'm having flashbacks. Haha!
  • auntstephie321
    Options

Lol jerks, same thing with sonic too. Though they did finally open one just recently
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options

Lol jerks, same thing with sonic too. Though they did finally open one just recently

Sonic makes a mean bunless burger if you get the double bacon sans bread. So gooey and delicious. It's close to 60g of fat lol
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    I'll have to make the trip one of these days