What is your next mini goal ?

Replies

• RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Just weighed myself on my home scales (which I use to log every week) - I lost 4lbs last week!
    I'm SO pleased with that, that's my first mini goal achieved. It puts me at 304lbs, 26lbs lost so far, and only 5lbs from 299! I never thought I'd be so excited about being 300lbs, ha ha :smile:

Well done, you will be at that next goal in no time. The week is off to a good start :)
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Just weighed myself on my home scales (which I use to log every week) - I lost 4lbs last week!
    I'm SO pleased with that, that's my first mini goal achieved. It puts me at 304lbs, 26lbs lost so far, and only 5lbs from 299! I never thought I'd be so excited about being 300lbs, ha ha :smile:

Awesome job! I weighed in at 306 this morning. Wanna race to 299?
  • KristenNagle1
    KristenNagle1 Posts: 83 Member
    26.5 lbs to go to get under 300. I have a wedding in 1 year and 15 days and I want to make it to 100 lbs by then. At 230 Ill be at the weight I was about 4 years ago when I ran a 5K. I am going to get there and keep running until I reach my ultimate goal . . have not decided what that is yet LOL.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Pepperh3ad wrote: »

I'm super competitive, @Pepperh3ad , mostly with myself at the moment, but you're on, let's do it (sensibly, of course). :smile:
  • BigChangeNeeded
    ... . I am going to get there and keep running until I reach my ultimate goal . . .

That's a really positive attitude, you go girl, you can do it :smiley:

• KristenNagle1
    KristenNagle1 Posts: 83 Member
    Just bought the cutest cobalt blue tankini 3 sizes smaller. Im going to use it as motivation! Can't wait til it fits!
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    299 - 2.75lb to go.
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    Mine is getting to 270 lbs. I've been putting off an outpatient surgical procedure because at my current BMI, the doctor will require it to take place in a hospital. At 270, my BMI will be in a range which he accepts as safe enough that he will do the surgery at his office.

Congratulations to all of you who hit your marks for your recent weigh-ins! Well done & a big inspiration to the rest of us :)
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Pepperh3ad wrote: »

I'm super competitive, @Pepperh3ad , mostly with myself at the moment, but you're on, let's do it (sensibly, of course). :smile:

Awesome! Sensibly, yes. Let's do this!
  • ClarissaCLD
    edited March 2016
    Not official weigh in day, but I've done it, I'm under 300lb. Today's weight 299.25lb :)
  • BigChangeNeeded
    Not official weigh in day, but I've done it, I'm under 300lb. Today's weight 299.25lb :)

That's amazing, I do believe another happy dance is in order!

tom-hiddleston-dancing.gif
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Congratulations to those that have hit their first mini goals

My mini goal is to have dropped 30 lbs before I see my nutritionalist. I see her on the 14th and on my last weigh day I was down 25 lbs. I've been fluctuating a lot but keeping on target with my calories so I'm hoping
  • ClarissaCLD

That's amazing, I do believe another happy dance is in order!

tom-hiddleston-dancing.gif

Love it :D
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited March 2016
    My 1st mini-goal is just to stick to my diet for 7 days or more--I haven't been able to do that since before Thanksgiving last year. I seem to rarely make it 3 days before "crashing". I think if I make it 7 days, I'll be able to stick to my diet for a long time since that's how it typically works for me--stick to my diet for 7 days & the rest gets much easier.

My 2nd mini-goal is to get down below 282 lbs (I think I'm about 300 now). That's typically been a "sticking point" for me in the past.
  • RunawayCurves

Yay :) Well done that is great
  • lungs59
    lungs59 Posts: 50 Member
    <3:):smile: :):smile: <3 SOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU ALL!!!!!!! Your doing great!
  • Nuari2016
    So many people hitting those great new targets - very proud and very inspired! Well done!!!
  • Nuari2016
    I've decided to add another, ongoing mini-goal: my diet plan aims at losing 1.5 lbs per week, so I'm going to celebrate each time I accomplish that. Just weighed myself & hit my target, woo hoo!

My other informal mini-goal just for this week is to be slightly under calories each day. Two of my in-laws are arriving from the UK this weekend, will be staying for a couple of weeks, and during their visits my food plan always goes awry. They've recently become very health conscious though, so I'm hoping this visit they will be able to teach me some great new recipes.
  • RunawayCurves
    Well done, the more goals the better for me, have to keep that motivation fire well fuelled :)
  • ClarissaCLD
    I have changed my start date and weight to January 1st 2016 when I was at my heaviest. As I actually joined in 2012 it was showing my start weight as 15lb lower than I am right now. This is the first time I have made it to a 30 day streak and I need to see the results. My progress is now showing 16lb lost rather than 0lb.

Now I am under 300lb, I will celebrate every half a stone. But the next mini goal that means something to me is 280lb. I weighed 280lb for around 15 years and gradually put the other 35lb on over 20 months after starting on insulin. To just get back to where I was for so long would be a massive achievement.

From there it is only one direction, well two - downward and inward :)