Team: Run Track Minds

Options

Replies

• matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    After 2 1/2 weeks of being sick finally feel better. Last week it was the stomach flu this week fever, cough and sinusitis with the worst facial pain i have very had. I am finally feeling better and human again. It feels great to be able to open my eyes and lift my head off the pillow. Glad to be back and once again will need to refocus and get back on track. Losing weigh for being sick feels good on the scale but not on the body. Hate feeling weak but happy to be eating again. So we will see what the scale will bring next week.
  • NorwegianGuy
    NorwegianGuy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    After 2 1/2 weeks of being sick finally feel better. Last week it was the stomach flu this week fever, cough and sinusitis with the worst facial pain i have very had. I am finally feeling better and human again. It feels great to be able to open my eyes and lift my head off the pillow. Glad to be back and once again will need to refocus and get back on track. Losing weigh for being sick feels good on the scale but not on the body. Hate feeling weak but happy to be eating again. So we will see what the scale will bring next week.

Glad your feeling better, and good luck getting back on track! I'm sure you'll do fine.
  • NorwegianGuy
    NorwegianGuy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My second week ended up more or less as expected - only a slight loss due to vacation and lots of traveling. This week I feel like I'm back on track and will also try to squeeze inn some extra exercise.

BTW how's your competative instinct? Mine's kinda strong... good luck and have at it team mates - are we aiming for a top three next week or what!?
  • matthewsfive
    Options

Glad your feeling better, and good luck getting back on track! I'm sure you'll do fine.
    [/quote]

Thanks @norweigianguy, slow day yesterday getting back on track but getting there. Have a great weekend.

I am with you lets aim for top3 for week 3

• stm712015
    stm712015 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    klelk2 wrote: »
    stm712015 wrote: »
    My check in:
    Well... I've been struggling a bit. I've had two surgeries this past week that required general anesthesia, along with moving out of my home of three years on Thursday, which threw me off track in my normal routine. I usually prep my food on the weekends, and log each day. This week, I did little of that. I also donated most of my belongings because I'm downsizing, and the old, trusty scale was one of the things to go. I've temporary moved in with my parents until the first week of May and their scale says I'm 1.5 lbs heavier! UGH!
    Obviously, these are all excuses, although I think they're valid challenges... I need to give it my all no matter what's going on in my life. So, I'm going to use this week to keep eating healthy, logging and staying within my calorie allotment, and checking in with all of you each day.

How's everyone else doing?

Wow! A difficult week for you! I hope things settle down and get back to normal for you! :)

Thanks! Yes, the worst of it (the move and surgeries) are behind me now. :)
  • stm712015
    Options

I'm so glad you're finally feeling better!
  • stm712015
    Options
    My second week ended up more or less as expected - only a slight loss due to vacation and lots of traveling. This week I feel like I'm back on track and will also try to squeeze inn some extra exercise.

BTW how's your competative instinct? Mine's kinda strong... good luck and have at it team mates - are we aiming for a top three next week or what!?

Any loss when vacationing and traveling is a huge win in my book! Way to go!

I like that @matthewsfive "Top 3 for week 3!"
  • stm712015
    Options
    The results for Week 2 are in!

Please help me congratulate our top three team members:
    Run Track Minds
    1st - FluffySquid - 1.34%
    2nd - idabah - 1.13%
    3rd - ahelgers10 - 0.90%

Fantastic losses!
  • jen_b860813
    jen_b860813 Posts: 303 Member
    Options

Run Track Minds
    2nd - idabah - 1.13%
    3rd - ahelgers10 - 0.90%

Fantastic losses!

Great work everyone!

I had a rough week but ended up losing .4 pounds which was just enough to put me into ONEderland!! Woohoo :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • stm712015
    Options
    lja860813 wrote: »

Run Track Minds
    2nd - idabah - 1.13%
    3rd - ahelgers10 - 0.90%

Fantastic losses!

Great work everyone!

I had a rough week but ended up losing .4 pounds which was just enough to put me into ONEderland!! Woohoo :)

Whoohoo! Onederland! That's a big moment. So happy for you.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be continuing the Biggest Loser Challenge into May. If you are interested in continuing please go to the Registration thread and sign up. First come, first served. Spots are being offered to existing participants before I go outside the group.

Looking forward to losing with you again in May!!

Serendipity <3
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    @Ija860813 Happy onederland
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    Awesome job top 3

Here's too and new week!!
  • stm712015
    Options
    How was everyone's weekend? Do you think you'll sign up for May's challenge?
  • FluffySquid
    FluffySquid Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Do you think you'll sign up for May's challenge?

Already done it, love these challenges
  • Idabah
    Idabah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Already signed up Stm712015!
  • stm712015
    Options
    Do you think you'll sign up for May's challenge?

Already done it, love these challenges
    Idabah wrote: »
    Already signed up Stm712015!

Yay!!
  • jen_b860813
    Options
    lja860813 wrote: »

Run Track Minds
    2nd - idabah - 1.13%
    3rd - ahelgers10 - 0.90%

Fantastic losses!

Great work everyone!

Whoohoo! Onederland! That's a big moment. So happy for you.

Thank you!! I am sooo happy :)
  • jen_b860813
    Options
    @Ija860813 Happy onederland

Thank you so much!!
  • jen_b860813
    Options
    How was everyone's weekend? Do you think you'll sign up for May's challenge?

Great weekend, hope yours was lovely!! Just signed up.. I love challenges!! Keeps me motivated :)