Joe's Official Weight Maintenance Thread (2016)

2»

Replies

• SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    edited October 2016
    Any kind of injury to the foot is terrible. You have to wear shoes and you have to walk so there is a lot of pain involved. I hope you get better soon. Congrats on your weight...195.2 is awesome!!
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    Updated. 195.2 lbs for October. The month is off to a great start, with the exception of a big toe injury on the right foot that is quite annoying.

ab078839f1c7152f957bf03fd94f102d.jpg
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    edited November 2016
    Updated.

Was going to be 209 lbs for November (the intentional result of bulking for muscular weight gain), but I am back to 201 this morning after getting back to OMAD and giving my body a chance to heal. I feel so much better on OMAD!
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    edited November 2016
    Updated.

Was going to be 209 lbs for November (the intentional result of bulking for muscular weight gain), but I am back to 201 this morning after getting back to OMAD and giving my body a chance to heal. I feel so much better on OMAD!

DUDE!!! That's great news--way to go coach!
    giphy.gif
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Great.... 201 is amazing and yes, I agree about feeling better on OMAD.
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Your maintenance abilities are awesome.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Way to go Joe! I think that it is real cool that we can get back with it and know how to handle things as needed/wanted. I only tried dieting once before OMAD (ate high protein breakfast, skipped lunch except for some fruit, and ate a small dinner). I got hurt and couldn't exercise while on that program and got back into bad eating habits and gained back the 30lbs I lost and added another 16 more in about 6-months! OMAD works so I know what to do now and it doesn't seem like a hopeless slide back into fat-hood if I have a temporary set-back!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Updated.

Man, I am busy this holiday season!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    I feel it too....hang in there.
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    How has your January and February weight been?