Well, isn't that special?

Options
UncleMac
UncleMac Posts: 13,123 Member
I see MFP has added both a "like" button and an "awesome" button on threads...

Maybe they could fix some of the reliability issues before they started adding new functions?

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Yeah, this really is flawed software. If it wasn't for this group I'd be long gone.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    One would think a big company like UnderArmor would put the $$ in place to ensure they have a superior website and app. I guess quality isn't that important to them after all?
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I guess not. The database is complete garbage, and the bugs never seem to get fixed. They seem to keep adding flawed 'enhancements'. If I was still tracking my macros, I'd go back to my Fitday account.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Toooooo Funny!!!! They need to get the basics down first...........I'll probably use them though........LOL

The only time I've seen worse software was at the Washington Post. I was a regular commenter there for years and finally just gave up................plus I got tired of politics.........hehehe!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Agreed. More basics. Maybe the emoticons are easier than an overhaul.
    B)<3o:):mrgreen::star::grey_question::sweat_smile::expressionless::love: :cookie::heartbreak:
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    It's just so awesomely likable. But some days I can't even get the like button or comments to work when I want to applaud one of you on the newsfeed. It would be good if this site loaded a but better. I wonder if those who pay for this site experience the same difficulties.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    @Nikki, I have a couple of friends who paid for it and they still have the same issues the rest of us have, at least they did last time I checked. I'm not about to pay for it unless it becomes more stable. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind, the cost wouldn't really break the bank but I kind of wonder what they've done with the money......LOL
  • UncleMac
    Options
    I have no intention of going "premium" but I am naturally curious of what (if any) advantages are offered.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I have heard that Going Premium doesn't fix the bugs.
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    I have no intention of going "premium" but I am naturally curious of what (if any) advantages are offered.

I don't have premium either, but I believe with it you can track your macros. It will tell you which food for the day was highest in carbs, fat, protein...

And it kills the Ads.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I agree completely. There are so many bugs on this site, some days I want to rage quit. I stay because of the people, not the site.
  • RodaRose
    Options
    Apparently the paid version sort of lets you set the macros in grams instead of percents.
  • RodaRose
    Options
    I am free. And optimistic that at some point something changes so that this will load better.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    I am free. And optimistic that at some point something changes so that this will load better.

Goodness, it's been 10 years since this came out??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBIxScJ5rlY
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    In the almost 5 years that I have been here, it has gotten buggier, not better.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    In the almost 5 years that I have been here, it has gotten buggier, not better.

I wonder what the population numbers look like now vs then? Volume of users can cause issues.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I'm here for 4 years I think.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    I'm here for 4 years I think.

It's been just over three years for me.