Options
124»

Replies

• AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    This is one product they sell...

And this one too...

I can't verify as to the efficacy of either..... but if I were to purchase one, I would probably go for the first one...
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Interesting, thanks. I'll have to see if something like that exists in the US.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    @LowCarb4Me2016

TagAway is one.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    LowCarb4Me, I had tried a product for getting rid of them, but it burned so much and smelled so bad, I decide to let my dr. burn them off. Walgreen's has a couple of brands, I don't have the bottle anymore, so can't look up the name. If you google for one of those products, some are for tea tree oil, I can tell you that doesn't burn but it also did NOTHING for my skin tags. It also takes a topical application several weeks to work. I use tea tree oil a lot, but it wasn't for this.

If you continually irritate skin tags, they can become cancerous according to my dr. I didn't look it up but she isn't an alarmist, like some are so I think she is probably correct in that.
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Thank You! I see my doc in June and I'll ask her then about removal.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Doctors charge a good penny for skin tag removal. Hopefully your doc will work the system for you.

I HATE the smell of tea tree oil. I've been told you can tie dental floss around the base slowly, tighter and tighter each time, and it can die and fall off. My doc told me...I have dozens.

I remember that the scent of TagAway isn't great, and I only used it a few times, and I didn't get it time to work, so I don't know if it does, and I don't remember it being one that burns...