daily check in

Options
Iknewyouweretrouble
Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
edited May 2016 in Social Groups
i made it through yesterday, woke up this morning super hungry.
going to pre plan food and start cooking. I have 3 eating out offers this week. I keep telling myself it's only 3 weeks. if I have to hermit then so be it.

Replies

• Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    day 5 here. yes I know it's 21 days butttt it's my birthday I'm drunk and went over by 500 calories totally broke the rules but you're only 30 once. 21df back in sesh tomorrow.
  • HartsvilleMom3
    HartsvilleMom3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2!!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    I'm on day 2!!
    Yay! how is two going?

it is day 9 for me and I feel like I look thinner. less pronounced Jowels shoulder fat but most of all my tummy FINALLY stopped bloating. glad I didn't give up due to the bloating thinking this must not have been working.
    I'm craving chocolate treat today so I looked up shakeo and red/tsp recipes to make a chocolate treat. but first coffee as I'm super hungry.
    how is everyone else doing?
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    Day 10 for me here tomorrow is the halfway point. the plan is getting easier to follow. not craving anymore today. however I do have a headache/pre-migraine. not sure if it's food and water related -or hormone related as it usually is. I'm going to med up and hope for the best day today.
  • KimF0715
    KimF0715 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Starting again on Monday. Very happy to have found this group!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    edited May 2016
    Options
    yay!
    Thursday did not go well bc I had a huge migraine and tried to eat my way out and I went over by a lot although only approved foods. then Friday I stick to the plan but I didn't move at all. then yesterday I again stick to the plan while working and my Fitbit died so I don't really know if I got my workout equivalent in. looking terrible feeling defeated I turned to my boyfriend who was amazing as usual, ate his Ben and Jerrys next to me, and didn't share. :_(
  • KimF0715
    KimF0715 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    First day in the books. Went very well. I'm thrilled !!!!
  • PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey. Too late to join? I am on day 2. Checking in helps me stick with it, need to push on through to summer!!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    Day 15 had a kick a@@ day hope everyone is doing well :)
  • daisybelle84
    daisybelle84 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have done 21 day fix before but starting over again this week! Did upper fix last night and doing lower fix tonight!
  • PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    day 4, only 6:30 am but already battling happy hour temptations as memorial day weekend kicks off. Planning to have seltzer and remember plank hip drops when the time comes.
  • jemmer74
    jemmer74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 1 is anyone in here still going?
  • bluglory135
    bluglory135 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm kick starting today
  • fitrobyn77
    fitrobyn77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4. Feeling soo good! Just doing the exercise-tracking calories instead of the diet.
    Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • WendyMads
    WendyMads Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Starting day 1 on Monday! AGain, just finished my 1st round of Extreme! Good luck guys
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    WendyMads wrote: »
    Starting day 1 on Monday! AGain, just finished my 1st round of Extreme! Good luck guys
    same Wendy I'm doing a new thread for Monday start
  • Calikat61
    Calikat61 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started for the first time yesterday. Wish me luck!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    Calikat61 wrote: »
    I started for the first time yesterday. Wish me luck!
    good luck! how did day 2 go?
  • Calikat61
    Calikat61 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day 2 went well! It was Upper Body Fix. I struggled a little but did well overall. So far I like the routines (well, the 2 I've done). The meal plan is easy and I bought Fixate, the cookbook, because I enjoy cooking and it has some really good recipes!

I am sore, though :smile:
  • WendyMads
    WendyMads Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me too.. Feeling good.. lots of shoulders and back work