Exercise 15min✔
    Walk at least 10,000 steps ✔
    Carb goal✔
    Calorie goal✔
    Fat goal✔
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Right when I need it, back to basics. Thanks!
    CW 124.3 lb
    GW 115 lb (target this month is 120)

Both Wed 6/1 and Thurs 6/2

Logged: no
    Water: late in day
    Coffee: Too much (3)
    Electrolytes: good
    Calorie Goal: over
    Carb Goal: over
    Exercise: ie Walk 10,000 steps+ Under
    Stress: high and no yoga nor meditation
    Sleep: irratic
    Booze Target none!: yes

2/10 room for improvement
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    need to get on board with this, and get back to basics, have had a month of stupid eating and not logging but now have got my stomach sorted out and healing, going to get back to this WoE as loved it before - going to be starting tomorrow properly but have weighed in today and my stats are as follows:

SW: 294
    CW: 254
    GW: 140

Daily Goals
    Take supplements
    Log food
    under 50g net carbs

• tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    6/1 & 6/2
    Water: yes
    Vitamins: yes
    Carbs <80: yes
    Logging: not so much, need to pre-log dinner while at work. Once I get home I forget about my computer and I don't have a smartphone LOL.
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    What a great mid-year monthly challenge!

6/3 SW: 295
    6/10 GW: 293.5

Daily goals:
    >120gm protein
    50-70gm carb
    Staying hydrated (water or IVF)
    Exercise as able, core work daily
    Pre-logging every morning

I'm still dealing with limitations in swallowing strength (but better with chewing :smile: !) , so the hydration will be my main focus this week. It's not easy for me to admit that I'm very dehydrated, but my doc encouraged me to call for IV fluids if I can't keep up orally. Guess I'll take him up on that if needed. I've let my goal of daily core work slip, too, time to tighten up those habits!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    6/3 checkin:
    CW: 139
    GW: 135

food goals: did great again yesterday, nutrient dense carbs, good healthy fats, limited wine and plenty of water :smile:
    exercise goals: 14,747 steps, and an hour of yoga.

Today:
    same food goals, and
    a 5k morning treadmill run, two thirty minute walks (to work and back) and an hour of yoga.

cheers!
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    BABetter1 wrote: »
    SW: 226
    CW: 207
    GW: 150

Goals:
    Log Daily
    96 oz water daily
    10,000 steps per day minimum

Drank a ton of water yesterday and dropped a pound of water weight overnight. Logged everything, but didn't reach my step goal. Rain and 3 hour round trip picking up kids at camp prevented that. Now I am working on today! Already half way to my water goal!
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    SW: 249
    CW: 238.5
    GW: 150
    This week's goal weight was 235 and I changed it to 233. Dance happy to report only one more pound to go. I'm going to give credit where credit is due. I found the book and website for Never Binge Again. His approach is self hypnosis type thinking and learning that a binge is even a single bite that isn't in one's food plan. That plus this group is all the motivation and encouragement one person needs. Lovin' this big time!

• charliedog20
    charliedog20 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Check-in
    6/2/16
    Logged: Y
    Under Calories: Y
    Under Carbs w/Vegs: Y
    Exercise: Y

6/3/16
    Logged: Y
    Under Calories: Y
    Under Carbs w/Vegs: Y
    Exercise: Y

• kvinson80
    kvinson80 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A little late, but like others this is great timing for me! I have been LCHF since 3/7/2016 and have lost 30lbs so far - However, I have had a few ups and downs already (lost my grandmother last month (sorry to hear of your loss as well @baconslave) and was on vacation last week (which included vacation from my diet as well)). This should be a good challenge to get me fully back on track. So, here goes:

SW: 256
    CW: 226
    June Challenge GW: 215

Daily Goals:
    Log Daily: 6/1✔, 6/2✔
    Log EVERYTHING: 6/1✔, 6/2✔
    <20 g net carbs: 6/1✔, 6/2✔
    <1400 calories: 6/1✔, 6/2✔
    >80 oz water: Needs work!!! Have only been around 40oz.
    15+ min on elliptical: ADDING AS A GOAL FOR TODAY!!!
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Mmm, today as on track as I'd like, looking forward to a long sleep and being refreshed to stay focused tomorrow
  • SamandaIndia
    edited June 2016
    Options
    CW 124.3 lb yesterday 122.6lb today
    GW 115 lb (target this month is 120)

Fri 3 june

Logged: yes
    Water: >2L
    Coffee: 1 good
    Electrolytes: good
    Calorie Goal: under
    Carb Goal: over but improving
    Exercise: ie Walk 10,000 steps+ 50% under
    Stress: high and no yoga nor meditation
    Sleep: irratic snooze
    No booze!: yes none

6/10 improved from 2/10 yesterday
  • SamandaIndia
    Options
    @baconslave sorry for your loss. I love your meditative smiley. MFP deletes text after any emoticon when I enter on my phone. Good luck getting through the mess. Maybe kids handle grief by losing control and you handle it by gaining control?? Ohmmmmm indeed.
  • Adelia979
    Adelia979 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm terrible at meal planning, especially lunches for work, so my goal is to plan and/or batch cook so I'm not googling for low carb fast food every day (which will also save $$) or just giving up for the day (which defeats the point of trying to lose weight).

SW: 308
    CW: 246
    GW: 167
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Weekends seems to be my struggle!! :(
    On a weekend it's usually family time, so lots of cooking,baking and at times going out....
    Need to try and plan ahead.

Water✖
    Exercise 15min✔
    Walk at least 10,000 steps ✔
    Carb goal✖
    Calorie goal✖
    Fat goal✖

• macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    * Logged: Yep
    * Stay under 100 gm carbs: Definitely, and within keto levels.
    * Stay under maintenance calories: Way under
    * Get back to maintenance goal range (weight trend is 135 right now; want to stay at 129-132): Working on it.
    * Exercise (if not a workout, get 10k steps in): 8800 steps
    * Get enough sleep: A little under 7 hrs
    * Keep sodium/electrolytes up: Yes
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Saturday and no rain is predicted. Perfect day for me to add a bit of exercise. Today I will walk at least 7k steps and do at least 10 minutes of focused weight lifting. I've decided to move my weights and exercise mat to my covered front porch. That should make it more enticing to get 'er done.
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    so far so good, currently on track with logging and staying under macro's
    SW: 294
    CW: 254
    GW: 140

Daily Goals
    Take supplements Y
    Log food Y
    under 50g net carbs Y
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    @baconslave sorry for your loss. I love your meditative smiley. MFP deletes text after any emoticon when I enter on my phone. Good luck getting through the mess. Maybe kids handle grief by losing control and you handle it by gaining control?? Ohmmmmm indeed.

Thank you.
    I posted that smiley on the site. The app is really hard to use for posting. I do it if something comes up in here. But mostly I use the app to track and to skim the threads later in the day check to make everything is on the up and up.

Yesterday:
    Fri 6/3:
    Logged: :+1:
    Water: :+1:
    Electrolytes: :+1:
    Calorie Goal: :+1:
    Carb Goal: :+1:
    Exercise: Pull Intervals :+1:

SW: 159.6
    CW: 158.6

Gotta run out to pick up a paper to save it for dad. It has mom's obit. A simple thing like that is going to turn into a 15-20 min car ride. Maybe longer. #RuralLivingProblem. I don't usually buy a paper, so I don't pay attention to what gas stations or groceries sell them anymore.

Saturday is only counting carbs day. I got behind on workouts this week due to the camping trip, so I've got strength training to do today. Core. It's going to be brutal. The house is soooo... :rage: They are doing their chores today. Or else. If I have to do it, privileges be going away. My dad is coming to visit briefly on the 13th which is immediately after a camping trip. This is ridiculous. It's hard since we've been so busy. Then the whole thing with mom, the rush 36hr trip, and me just losing all my give-a-damn. And we school year-round so we've got that to do. I may just have to say, ok we're going to be behind in the schoolwork and have to catch up later.

Homeschooling is wonderful and a PITA at the same time. :lol:
    They're going to all make me crazy! Ok, ok. MORE crazy. :wink: