The Last 10: Action Plan (no complaints!)

Options
1235»

Replies

• Silveya
    Silveya Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just wondering how everyone is doing? Anything changing for you ladies and gents? Even if it's not extreme it's progress, it's a journey. So tell us about it! *smiles* Personally I would like to see everyone succeed. My own journey has gone a little sideways lately. I am definitely interested in hearing about a few hard earned but we'll worth it successes. To me, a win isn't only about getting to the goal. It's also about the little things we are doing that will make the goal more attainable and the small changes we see while reaching for the goal!

My personal journey lately has been a roller coaster. For complicated reasons, the last week or two I'd been really lax in my self control. I've been very lucky though and haven't eaten back much of what I'd lost. So, I am restating my commitment to getting those last few stubborn pounds off again! (Except this Tuesday... Tuesday I am going to have a me day. :smile: )
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Progress update.. Last month was 133lb. Now 132lb. Down a cup size in bras. Very happy with this progress since August was full of parties and I'm getting closer to my goal weight so losing weight is harder. Ultimate goal is 121-122lb, so exactly 10lb to go.