Like Minded Lushes - July 2016

Options

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I got a 0 last night...first in a very long time!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I had a glass of wine and half a beer last night.

I'm getting sick again; had a fever of 100 last night that I feel is back. So likely no booze tonight for me.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better Ashley!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0

We are in the process of planning my bday weekend.....Big Island Labor Day weekend!!! YAY!!!! My work gives me off for my bday (which just so happens to fall on the Friday before Labor Day) so we are going to spend three nights :bigsmile:
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Busy weekend - celebrated my mom's 81st b'day. Then help load son #2 and his wife's moving van. On Sunday helped them unload it at their new apt. It was on the third floor- no elevator. Great leg workout- I am still sore. Hope to moderate tonight!

Oh, great job on the zeros! Get well soon Ashley!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    A bit lushy here - it's been hot, hot, hot and muggy here in Michigan - kinda makes me not want to do much...unfortunately, my husband ruptured his plantar fascia tissue 5 days ago so doing nothing hasn't been an option for me. He can't do anything, so I'm doing it all. :(
    Getting a zero probably isn't likely soon...
    Mon - 2 glasses wine
    Tues - 2 rum & PepsiMax

Hope you feel better quickly Ashley!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Ouch! Sounds painful for you both...since you have to do everything!
    Moving is a great workout, Gary. I'm still helping my SIL get settled.
    I love the Big Island, Kate. Enjoy!
    Feel better Ashley.
    I'm doing well with the eating and exercise. Just 1 glass of wine yesterday.
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi Lushes! Finally starting to get on track which I've been slowly working up to this month and last. Drinks Fri-Sun but so far this week all zeros! Don't plan on drinking again until Friday. And I'm getting exercise for the first time in a long time... lots of walking but that might be because I'm playing Pokemon Go. But hey, whatever gets ya moving right? :#
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0 and a nice walk after work :bigsmile:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think I kicked it. Tuesday was rough; I was awake from 1:30-4am that night. Luckily I had gone to bed at 9:30.

Monday -1.5
    Tuesday - 2 beers at dinner
    Wednesday - one cider and was going to call it a night but the neighbors invited us down so I had 2 more cocktails and a beer. Not too bad.

Maybe I just needed booze to kick my sickness. :drinker: Tonight we have a soft opening dinner so looking forward to that.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Booze always help Ashley :wink:

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-going for another even though it IS Thirsty Thursday.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I probably drank close to 2 bottles of wine last night. Oops. Was rough this morning but better now and am making it through the day! Including a memorial service and meeting with angry clients. I'm ready for the weekend!!!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-Thirsty Thursday wins again!!!! Lenny"twisted" my arm to go out to dinner...2 drinks at dinner and 2 back at the house. Drinks were super weak, I went to bed with no buzz and woke feeling great!!!
    There will be some drinks tonight. Tomorrow evening we are going to a potluck at Lenny's boss' house :sleeping: It will be low key.
    Sunday, we are making the 9 mile round trip trek to the aquarium :bigsmile:
    Aloha Friday!!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hi lushes!

I had a really busy work week last week and a nice relaxing weekend. Not too much booze and the scale still isn't going anywhere. (At least it isn't going up) The tennis elbow I am dealing with does make things challenging. Even simple things like emptying the dishwasher. I am very frustrated with myself right now.

I hope you all had a great weekend and I wish you an awesome week ahead.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Ouch to tennis elbow, Robin!

Moderated...quiet weekend. Had a good overall week with food and exercise. Hope to continue that. I'm still working on that 5 pounds from all my vacations.

Have a good week lushes!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Overdid it Thursday, so I had 2 daiquiris and a mixed drink at Eric's cousin's house Friday. We came home and opened a bottle of wine and both fell asleep about 2 sips in.

Saturday I did pretty good at the festival. I drank all day, but my last drink around 9:00 got spilled on my weaving back through the crowd. Probably didn't need it. But then I came home and pounded some wine with friends on the deck so the end of the night is kinda hazy.

I didn't drink anything yesterday. 0 tonight. A few drinks Tuesday (work event), Wednesday (friend coming over), Thursday (friend in town) and take it easy Friday. We have family parties Saturday and Sunday.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Went to a pot luck at Lenny's boss' house Saturday night, I drank about 1 1/2 bottles of wine. Yesterday, we were gonna go to the aquarium but decided to hang around the house and relax. We drank margaritas most of the day, then some vodka, then some coffee rum :yum:
    Monday-0
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I am just here to say I cannot handle my booze like I used to at all!! We went to the Cubs game yesterday and took the train down. We got there about 10 am and ended about 5:30 I had about 5 beers and 2 margaritas and I am HURTING today. I even ate and drank a bunch of Gatorade before bed last night! What happened to me?!
  • SoCalWoman
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Chloe don't make us take your lush card away! :D
    I need a couple of 0s this week.
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Meant to have a zero yesterday but instead finished the rum left over from the weekend. Oops! Zeros for the rest of the week until Friday, don't want to undo all my work recently (down 6 pounds over the last month).
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Nice work kitty!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0