Quiet around here!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    look at those 0's Kate!
    I'm moderating but doing real well with the diet and exercise. Hoping to see a drop on the scales this week. If I don't it probably means I need to log in the 0's.
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Full intentions of behaving last night but there was an intriguing looking bottle of Skyy spiced vodka on my counter when I arrived home, in the name of science, I had to try it...not bad-different ;)
    Then hubby called me from his buddies house and they were having delicious bbq, so I headed over there and had to drink a Bacardi....couldn't be rude to my host, right?? ;)
    Thirsty Thursday be damned, I NEED a zero!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Sun - 0
    Mon - 0
    Tues - a martini and 3 small glasses of wine at the event. Went to bed when we got home. Win!
    Wed - 1.5 ciders and 2 glasses of wine. There was wine left in the bottle this morning. Wha?! Win!
    Thurs - I'm picking up 2 bottles of wine and we may have a cocktail or two also. I'll try to keep it at 5 or less.

I have been so busy at work this week and my daughter got sick Tuesday so had to work from home second half of the day. I worked a full day, but am just not as fast due to little screen on the laptop and slow connection. My workouts have suffered this week, but my diet has been good and as of this morning, I have dropped the 3 pounds (likely water weight) I have put on this month.
  • Sarah_Cycles
    Sarah_Cycles Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Sounds like I've found some kindred spirits! Yikes, and started my intro with a pun. Oops. Yes, I am working on losing weight but still really like my wine. Glad to know there are others like me. I've often counted zero days but didn't share it with anyone because was aft afraid of being judged. My user name is sassat if anyone wants to friend me. I am a cyclist and knitter too. I've logged over 2500 miles so far this year. If it weren't for the wine I'd probably be a size 6 ;-)

Cheers,
    Sarah
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah!!
    Welcome!!!! This is group is pretty fantastic!!!

Nice work Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I starting weighing myself again with a goal to lose 4 lbs by my birthday (beginning of Sept) BUT I am only going to weigh in at the beginning of the month cause weighing too often makes me crazy...if I lose I think it is ok to splurge (and I splurge enough already), if I don't lose I get mad at myself, so......once a month is enough for me!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-I always seem to fail on Thursday.....but I am trying for a 0!!!!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sarah - absolutely no judgment in this group!!
    Kate - great job on the zero's!!
    Finally got a zero and it feels awesome! Water was tasty all night, I think mainly cause its so darn HOT here!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I drank a lot last night. Like probably 5 glasses of wine, a cocktail and a beer. Feeling it a bit today, but have tons of work to do, so no slacking!

Kate, I hear you on the weighing. I used to weigh several times a week. Now I shoot for weekly or every other week.

Have a great weekend!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Hi Sarah...welcome!
    Well I'm glad some of you are logging in the 0's. I had too much wine last night. B)
    Maybe I'll log a 0 today...even though it's Friday.
    Have a great weekend lushes! :drinker:
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    No zeros here but finally moderated and stayed close to my calorie goals. Great job on the zeros guys!

And welcome to the club Sarah!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0 WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it!!!
    Tonight the world is my oyster. We are going to go for a walk after work then maybe a beer or two or some vodka or some rum or some tequila :bigsmile:

Tropical Storm Darby is rolling in tonight...just in time for the weekend :grumble: Depending on how the storm tracks we will either be stuck in the house all weekend or we might be able to venture into town to catch a movie???
    Either way, ALOHA FRIDAY!!!!
    XO
  • Sarah_Cycles
    Options
    Hi All, I had a big night last night, a cider, a bottle of white zin and a night cap. Since I was taking vacation today to drive 6 hr. To the mountains to pick up my daughter from camp I had myself a little party
  • Sarah_Cycles
    Options
    Anyway, It was a pretty good week:
    Monday 0
    Tuesday 1
  • Sarah_Cycles
    Options
    Maybe it's the hotel WiFi but my post keeps getting cut off:
    Wednesday 0
    Thursday 6
    Friday 0
    Saturday TBD

• SoCalWoman
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend! I had too much wine Saturday so I had a 0 Sunday. Going for a few of those this week. No wine in the house so that always helps.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sarah. They call me Mama Lush or Robin.

I haven't had any zeros but I think I am really really really going to try this week. Even though the morning started out with my car not working. The electrical is all messed up. :disappointed:
    Kate I hope Darby wasn't too bad. The weather here is glorious.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I moderated pretty well Friday. Saturday not so much. Had a couple drinks before the party, then a couple daiquiris at the party and then decided to make a couple vodka drinks that were like double or triples. I got a little slurry. But then came home and ate some food so didn't feel bad yesterday. Had about 5 drinks at family birthday party yesterday but nothing when we got home. 0 tonight and Tuesday. We're going to a free concert Wednesday, so I'll have some drinks. Not sure about Thursday yet. We have 2 kid birthday parties Saturday and a play date Sunday. All will likely involve alcohol. :drinker:
  • Sarah_Cycles
    Options
    Saturday and Sunday were both white zin days plus a cocktail. As we near the end of summer, I hope to get back in the groove of mostly 0's on Mondays thru Thursdays, Thursdays being the most difficult. After that, towards fall, I want to aim for a zero on one of the three weekend days. Lofty goals! ;)
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Thanks Robin!!
    Darby was NOTHING!!! It ended up going South and missed us!!!!!
    Friday, we drank a little too much. Stayed up later that usual. I was so nervous about the storm I starting my weekend cooking, in case we lost power.
    I was dragging a bit Saturday morning and we decided to hang around and make some phone calls...5 hours on skype....nuts dude!!!! I got soooooo hammered...like threw up my tacos (which makes me very sad because I was soooo looking forward to them :wink:) I was in bed by 8pm and got up at 8am, so I felt pretty good yesterday. We had a some cocktails and some beers.
    Going for some zeros this week!!!!
    Monday-0
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Trying for another tonight. I have another funk this week! I can't get healthy. I just feel like I have a cold or allergies. I got whatever Daphne had.... So I didn't even feel like drinking last night.