katherine_startrek_fan Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    SW: 248 (week 1)
    2 week: didn't weigh
    3 week: 247.4
    GW: 233
    UGW: 160-170

Total so far: -0.6

Goal for the week is to eat at least 5 servings of veggies per day! I'm hoping that it will help to better fill me up in lieu of less healthy snack options.
  • _zombiegirl_
    _zombiegirl_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @angelhinson69 How's your sodium intake? I didn't log last week because I had way too much salt over 2 weekends, even though I was well below my calorie goal. That sodium can make the scale go the wrong way... and if you're working out regularly, especially building muscle, it can appear on the scale that you're gaining, but muscle is more dense than fat, so you look/feel better. It will even out. Just keep at it.

Anyway... I am by no means an expert, but that's just a couple things to consider that I've picked up along the way... just trying to help :) (At least you had the ovaries to post a gain - I didn't! :) )
  • angelhinson69
    angelhinson69 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @_zombiegirl _ I'm gonna cut back from the salt more and see if that helps this week thanks for that tip, I didn't think of that . And I didn't lift like heavy lifting at the gym so I'm not thinking it was that but I'm no expert either lol being 40 now is a different ball game so i dont know what my body is doing lol I posted before I never had to loose weight before i have usually always been 140-150 so this is my first time trying to loose weight
    In the three weeks in did loose I Mean I went from 186 to 178 so I keep telling myself I'm doing good but when I saw that I gained this morning I was really disappointed. Thanks for messaging me helps to have encouragement! :)