Help! Why am I going through this again?

Options
2»

Replies

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    As long as you're in ketosis the electrolytes will need adjusting, on the daily. It's not a fix once and done situation.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »

I use the same ones, @Karlottap - but I have to be careful to make sure I get enough water with them. I only use them now on days when I'm out in the heat or after a higher carb day/readjusting... I can't use them as a daily supplement, but when I do track my sodium, I'm naturally at an average of 4000 mg normally, anyway. For whatever reason, if I don't get enough water when taking the pills, I've had them feel "stuck" when swallowing and causing bathroom...drama...
  • Bubbas_girl
    Bubbas_girl Posts: 15 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Idk if this will help or not (i still have SOOO much to learn about LC, keto, etc.), but for years, whenever I'm working outside in warm weather, whether on the farm or at my job (in the woods), I take along a few batches of my lemon "aide". For every serving, I mix 16 oz water, 1/4 + tsp salt (I originally said 1/2, but that wasn't right), 3 or so capfuls of pure lemon juice, and a packet of Pyure organic stevia (used to be sugar, but that was in my previous "life" lol)