I love this group. . .

2»

Replies

• Zenwenner
    Zenwenner Posts: 166 Member
    *in on the giant group hug* I too am ever so thankful to have stumbled across a link to this group in a thread on the regular forums. I don't post much on the regular forums, except the fitness one, because I don't like the way arguments break out all the time. I think that'a hug drag. None of that happens here! You guys are great :)
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    dmariet116 wrote: »
    Agreed!!! I love that everyone is so supportive. Everyone has their own happy place with LCHF whether it's ZC, moderate carbs and calorie counting or somewhere in between.. People are happy to give advice without being critical. No fear of being treated like you are stupid for asking a question or talked to badly for your WOE. I love it here and plan to stick around a long time! <3<3<3

So this!! I'm new here and I am surprised by how cordial and warm everyone is.
  • kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    I have learned so much about so many things... the food to eat, how my body really works to process things, supplements that are necessary, things about which to discuss with my doc, and so on and so forth! :)
  • anewlifeat40
    anewlifeat40 Posts: 179 Member
    I tried a number of different LC forums and this group is BY FAR the best group of kind supportive people. :smile:
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    *tear* I love you guys too!!
    Can't say anything else that hasn't been said!
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Also love! People here are very kind and warm and don't have an "I'm right, you're wrong" attitude. :star:
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Ditto to everything already said above. And no matter how much I screw up, fellow LCHF peeps are still accepting and encouraging and loving and welcoming. This is the only place to be in MFP.
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Agree very much to all the above! Thank you kindly for your time and attention! :)
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    All of the above. I found my tribe here.
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    This group is the reason I am happy again. I have found who I really am. :::hugs::::xoxoxox
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    200_s.gif
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Great to have the support from all - and the experience of many long term and large losers (said in the nicest way of course). I lerk more than post here as I am still learning more and more after 14 months