MOAR CARNIVORE!

Options
2»

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    @nvmomketo one of these days - I may be jealous of a salad.

Who would have thought? Hahaha!
  • KETOGENICGURL
    KETOGENICGURL Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Supercarlori--"Um....I can and have been known to eat butter....off a spoon....and I eat all the fat....squishy, crispy, jiggley"

Yes...licking a spoon of butter can solve the problem late at night for me when fats/calories remain in my 'budget'..... as a kid mom had us cut the crispy fat off the delicious steak, I ALWAYS sneaked it back ON my fork...and my bratty baby sister squealed on me... what a hater.

My body was RIGHT at a very early age, I look back at a lifetime of the wrong food influence, which is why I *kitten* about US Gov idiots advising us.

My NP just tried to push WW on me..I adamantly told her "no way LC is the only woe that has worked for me." ( I can't do carnivore anymore, but having 80% fats makes life a lot easier, what other diet can do that!?)
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    becwana wrote: »
    (we call it 'the flubbedy bits' in my house)
    I love this!

I'm not a big fan of the flubbedy bits, either, but I do love nice, crispy bacon fat!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Supercarlori--"Um....I can and have been known to eat butter....off a spoon....and I eat all the fat....squishy, crispy, jiggley"

Yes...licking a spoon of butter can solve the problem late at night for me when fats/calories remain in my 'budget'..... as a kid mom had us cut the crispy fat off the delicious steak, I ALWAYS sneaked it back ON my fork...and my bratty baby sister squealed on me... what a hater.

My body was RIGHT at a very early age, I look back at a lifetime of the wrong food influence, which is why I *kitten* about US Gov idiots advising us.

My NP just tried to push WW on me..I adamantly told her "no way LC is the only woe that has worked for me." ( I can't do carnivore anymore, but having 80% fats makes life a lot easier, what other diet can do that!?)

Interesting, when I was a kid, mom and dad would crisp up the fat on a pork roast under the broiler and cut it in slices. We would all fight over it :)
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    RowdysLady wrote: »
    I like the fat if it's crisp. When it still "looks like fat" from beef especially...yeah not so much. I'll take the majority of the fat off of brisket before I cook it and fry the fat up in a pan and eat that when it's crisp...mmmm yum. But I can't even imagine eating "jiggly" meat fat.

Lol that's totally me! No jiggly fat please :blush:

I like crispy bacon fat, crispy edge of the steak fat, crispy chicken skin, but nothing soft and squishy please. I love butter, but its got to be on something, I couldnt eat it on its own, same goes for all the other fats really, I need them combined with my protein, i.e. eggs, cheese, cream, marbled steak.

and that's totally me...No butter or other fat by itself but melted over my steak with some garlic and olive in it? Yes please!