Like Minded Lushes - August 2016

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    good job all. I failed horrifically last night. ugh.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Robin! You will get back in the zone soon!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-usual Thirsty Thursday siren call I will try to resist :wink:
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ugh...gave in to Thirsty Thursday... :/ 2 vodka OJ's and a shot of whisky thanks to my husband's insistence...
    Robin - I feel ya'!
    Good job Kate & Ashley!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I did better last night just 2 shorty's. Somehow I have gained back most of what I mysteriously lost. I really need to get it together. I think I am going to consider it training for my Irish Adventure with Holly in October. I gotta be able to keep up with the kid.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    No 0's here either Robin!
    Off on another long weekend. Will be back Tuesday. I know there will be drinking but I'm going to try to keep it moderate while also getting in lots of walking. :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Have a great weekend Sydney!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0
    Friday-plan is the same as last Friday: 2 glasses of wine at dinner and 1 glass in the movies.

We are planning on a hike tomorrow morning but the weather doesn't look so hot....TBD!

Aloha Friday!!!!
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi Lushes! Happy Friday!! Got zeros all week except one glass of wine (which hardly counts, right? :smiley:)

It's finally Friday though so I'm ready for a drink and have a very lushy weekend planned with company, a concert in the park and the county fair. I really want to stay on track though, haven't lost a pound since a couple weeks ago and we have a trip to Florida coming up next month and then a lot of company (family from Alaska) staying with us most of October. Going to tray to stick to 1000-1200 cals INCLUDING booze. So I guess I'll be drinking all meals. :wink:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hi Lushes! I've been MIA for so long. Hope you're all doing well. I haven't been fairing very well with 0's for quite a while. I need to get myself back on track and get more gym time happening in my life!! That's my current goal. Lol. I am planning all 0's until Friday this week.....we shall see how that goes!! We have a wedding next weekend, so I'll need to be good during the week since I know I'll way over indulge in delicious alcoholic drinks next weekend!!

Sunday - 0

I'll be back more often.....I miss this group so much!
  • rjadams
    Options
    So I got a 0 on Sunday because I was so hung-over. I saw my girlfriend I haven't seen for over a year and a half. She moved 2.5 hours away. Her douche bag husband was out of town so I went and visited Saturday and stayed over. We drank, a lot. I had such a good time. But I am really paying the price.

Welcome back Bridget
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Fun weekend...we didn't do much for hang around the house and get hammered :wink:
    Time to dry out!!!
    Monday-0
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    kblue2007 wrote: »
    Fun weekend...we didn't do much for hang around the house and get hammered :wink:
    Time to dry out!!!
    Monday-0

Ha! Good times!

Robin- No worries, you will get back on track. We are here for ya!

As for me, same crap different day. Not up, not down. I call that a win!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Hi lushes, I'm back! Had 1 day of major lushiness on Saturday....I'll weigh myself tomorrow and see what damage I did. Home until the end of September so I have a good month to get my act together

Monday -0
    Tuesday -0
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    My weekend was moderately lushy. Thursday we got in about 11pm. Drive down was terrible - weather, traffic, scary thick fog on windy roads...... So we stayed up till nearly 2 having some drinks to wind down. Friday night was a different story. I got tanked sitting on the balcony with my Mom. Saturday was not bad. Sunday I had 3 ciders at the concert in the park.

Yesterday was bad. I played a golf scramble. I usually do OK because they have domestic beer only. But they had shots and mixed drinks this year. I had a big shot of vodka and bourbon and most of a cocktail in addition to some beers. I probably should not have driven home. :neutral: Luckily my house is about 5 easy miles from the course. Bad Ashley. No drinks tonight or tomorrow. Thursday is work happy hour and may have some wine while Eric goes to his brother's show. Not much planned for the weekend.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sounds fun Ashley, all things considered!!!!!!!
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Going back to the gym tonight for the first time in a while! I really need to get back on track one of these days!! I really craved some wine last night, but refrained from getting any! Looking forward to the weekend already.

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Good to see you back Bridget!
    I may have a glass of wine but both the son and I are battling a bit of a stomach bug so probably not.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Awww hope you guys feel better soon, Syd!!!!

Hi Bridget, how was the gym...did it miss you???

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
  • rjadams
    Options
    Sun-0
    Mon-0
    Tue-2 vodka limeaid
    Wed-1 ice tea vodka Lemonaid and 1 Bacardi Torched Cherry and LimeAid.
    Thurs - I am thinking wine.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Mon - lots
    Tues - big glass of bubbly rose' (or 2 small ones)
    Wed - glass of bubbly rose'

So no 0's, but I have not been doing bad. I have happy hour tonight and then will be solo after kids go to bed, so likely I'll drink more rose' and watch a crappy movie or Netflix.