Like Minded Lushes - August 2016

Options

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Mmm Bacardi torched cherry with limeade....might have to check that out!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0 I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    look at all those 0's Kate!!
    I've been drinking wine. Moderating while eating well and exercising. Hopefully it'll pay off at the scale at some point.
    Happy Friday lushes! :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-Thursday: 0 :bigsmile:

Tonight, I plan on taking it easy....maybe some bourbon maybe some wine. We will be in bed early and up early. We have 9 am haircuts and we are walking, so we need some extra time.
    After the hair cuts we are going to grab some breakfast and then spend the afternoon have drinks.
    Not much else planned for the weekend. If we manage to get to bed early and feel decent Sunday we will probably go for a hike!!!

Aloha Friday and have a great weekend!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I had 2 beers at happy hour (one was a 22oz). I drank most of the bottle of bubbly, but there's like a small glass left! What a day. I'm ready for a drink!
  • Sarah_Cycles
    Sarah_Cycles Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Lushes. Beach trip with my sisters last weekend and headed to the beach again next weekend with the FAM. So, pretty lushy lately. Looking to do better as summer wanes
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Drank too much wine Saturday.
    Sunday -0
    Another 0 today
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Did decent this weekend.

Friday was tame. Dinner with friends and in bed by 11.

Saturday had a couple beers during the day, spread out. Then drank some wine and moonshine. Probably did not need to open the second bottle of wine. Moonshine was strong!

So I finished the wine and had one beer yesterday.

Planning on 0's Monday and Tuesday. Maybe Wednesday. My friend is coming to watch my kids while I go to a meeting, so usually we drink after that, but I have to take both kids to dance class, so may not partake.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! We had fun though!!!

Back to zeros this week!!!!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thank Goodness my husbands birthday week is over! Most people only have a DAY, he typically stretches it out to an entire week, my liver needs a serious break!
    Sun - 1 Bacardi & diet, 1 White Russian
    Mon - 0
    Need a week of zero's for sure this week!
    Congrats to all the zero's out there!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was Doug's birthday so we took a mental health day and hung out together. It made a nice three day weekend. I did pretty well over the weekend. I had two beers during the Seahawks game. We went to a baseball game that evening and I didn't have anything. Sunday I had a couple of vodka lemonades but water tasted so good I drank that most of the day. Yesterday I had a cider and some vodka lemon. let's see what today brings.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Nice moderation Robin!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    haha at the week long birthday celebration Ann! That's kind of how I feel about the entire summer. I desperately need to get into a good groove.
    Sunday -0
    Monday - a bottle of wine over several hours. Too much for no good particular reason except it was hot and I was bored.
    Tuesday -0
    Lets see what happens tonight. I really am going to shoot for a 0
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I had just enough ingredients to make one last batch of Washington Red Apples last night so I drank that all thru the afternoon and evening. essentially 4 cocktails.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0

I'm boring during the week :wink:
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Monday -0
    Tuesday -0
    Wednesday-0
    Tonight - Shinedown concert so we'll see...
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    You guys are so good. I had wine again
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - stressful day so I got some wine. Split the bottle = 2
    Wednesday - split most of a bottle with my friend/sitter after my hearing and then split a bottle with Eric after dance class = 4
    Not sure about tonight. I got some Truly I have not cracked yet. It's that boozey water: 5% and low cal and carb. It tastes like sparkling water.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I've never heard of that before Ashley! Hmmm...off to google
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    My sister introduced me to it on vacation. She said the chemistry of it somehow causes less hangovers. It's a little pricey. My liquor store sells individually (it's probably $1-$2 higher in general on stuff though) at $1.50 so $9 a six pack. Which sadly seems standard for bottled beverages these day in KY..... How much is booze where you all are? I tend to get average to slightly above average bottles of wine for $10-$13. I just paid $28 for a fifth of Kettle Tuesday.