• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    8-8
    Green: Yes
    Goal: 6/23
    Exercise: No
    Goal: 3/18

@bbinoa Congrats on getting back on track! I knew you wouldn't be down long.
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins My deepest condolences. Cancer is a real monster. I just visited a friend in the hospital today who's battling cancer. I'll certainly be praying for Rosie's family. Sounds like answers for your son are sure to come soon.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins will keep your friends family in my prayers as well. Even when those things are expected, it still doesn't make it any easier. So sorry to hear of her loss.

Am keeping my fingers crossed they'll get the answer to what's going on with your son soon as well. It sounds like the scary stuff isn't getting eliminated, which is good.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    8-9
    Green: No
    Goal: 6/23
    Exercise: No
    Goal: 3/18

Today will be better. :)
  • bbinoa
    Options
    8/9, 8/10
    Green and logged both days!
    10/10
    This means I can slack off the rest of the month, right?? :p
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    8-10
    Goal: 7/23
    Exercise: Yes
    Goal: 4/18

@bbinoa No slacking. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Congrats on reaching your goal so early in the month though! Maybe I should try lowering my goals?
  • bbinoa
    Options
    8/11
    Logged and green
    11/10

@Laughter_Girl, there is something to be said for lowered goals. Feels good to make them!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    8-11
    Goal: 8/23
    Exercise: Yes
    Goal: 5/18

@bbinoa I may just have to try that next month...especially if I don't reach this month's goals.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    What a week! this is the first time I have been home and able to check in since Monday. I did stay green or Chevy every day, and I walked at lunch but haven't made it to the gym. So I am 11/25 green days and 4/20 gym days.

Without the boring details, I am signed up for my football concessions nights for ROTC, Tyler's Cub Pack has 21 new Scouts, and Isaac's heart monitor is over. Not bad for 4 days.

Tomorrow is going to be red. We're going to a back to school pool party.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    8-12
    Green: Nope
    Goal: 8/23
    Exercise: Nope
    Goal: 5/18

@MelissaPhippsFeagins The concessions sounds exciting. Make the best of it.That's a lot of new scouts by the way. I'm glad Issac has been freed from the monitor. Congrats on staying green! Have fun at the party.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @Laughter_Girl concessions is fun, but sometimes hectic. I'm betting that I won't be making hot chocolate this week; though later in the season, it may be full time job. The trick is to only drink one myself. The rest of the food is pretty well full of gluten so easy for me to say no.
    And, yes, that's a lot of new scouts. I really will need their parents to step up and help.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    8/12
    Green and logged 12/10

@MelissaPhippsFeagins wow, you are one busy lady! I did misread it though and thought it said "concussion stand" i think the concession stand will be a much more popular choice!!! Glad to.hear Isaac is done with the monitor. I'm sure that's a relief!!! Good luck with the scout troop. Oh my. That's alot of kids!!!!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    8/13
    Red (I think) but I logged it all! Had a nice dinner out with my husband so it was worth it. 13/10

Also, walked 1.25 miles at the track last night. Not completely without some discomfort, but I'm getting there! Yea!! Improving daily. Had a good weight workout at the gym today too.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    8/13 - green (miraculously)/ no gym so 12/25 and 4/20 and I will have to go every day to make 20, which I won't do. not sure what to reset this goal to...hmmm

@bbinoa I am glad your foot is improving. :smiley:
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    8-13 & 8-14
    Green: Nope and Yes
    Goal: 9/23
    Exercise: Yes and No
    Goal: 6/18

It was a busy weekend. I need a weekend just to recover from my weekend. Ha!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    8/14
    Red and I didn't finish logging. Somewhere around the 2nd oreo I gave up!! Lol
    13/10
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    8/14 & 8/15 - green and no gym
    14/25 and 4/20. I did manage to walk the dog after Cub Scouts last night so that's something.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    8/15
    Didn't finish my logging.
    13/10

The last few weeks have been very stressful. Had an incident with my youngest (she's 9) being contacted through a game she was playing online by a man with some very bad intentions. I've had a hard time talking about it, it just makes me so sick and upset. She's ok. Thankfully it wasn't an in person thing. We turned everything over to the law enforcement division to investigate. Some things got deleted though so I've been scared about what it was. At least I know we're doing all we can by trying to get the guy arrested.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    8-15 & 8-16
    Green: Nope and Nope
    Goal: 9/23
    Exercise: No and No
    Goal: 6/18
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    @bbinoa I'm so sickened by your post. Nothing pisses me off more than a pervert/sexual predator/child molester/etc!!! Thankfully your daughter is okay. I can't imagine how you and your hubby must feel. Definitely don't keep that to yourself though. Find a friend, family member, or professional to share your feelings with. You don't want to keep those feelings (mad, sad, hurt, anxious, helpless, etc.) bottled up. Because of the nature of my work, I know how important it is for everyone to have somebody they can talk to. I'm really glad you went to the police. I pray they catch that *kitten* quick!!!!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    @Laughter_Girl, thank you. It's definitely sickening. You just feel violated knowing someone tried that and had those conversations. I do have some very good friends I've been leaning on and that has helped. Also talking to the special agents working the case made me feel better. Taking action helps. I'm hopeful they can catch him!! I'll keep you posted.