I can't handle the bloating anymore

Options
124»

Replies

• anewlifeat40
    anewlifeat40 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Ah hahaha I haven't tried almond butter yet. I will have to pick some up now if I can find one that's peanut safe.

I have a soy allergy, too. It's soy-free. Only has sunflower seeds and salt. Mind you, my digestion doesn't love the sunflower butter, but that may have been because I was usually eating it with carbs. Though I don't digest pumpkin seeds the best either. Humph. Haven't tried pumpkin butter either because the only brand here has a peanut warning. Humph.

Barney Butter is peanut-free. And SO delicious. Want to buy 4 new jars of crunchy almond butter off me? :neutral:
  • anewlifeat40
    Options
    Ah hahaha I haven't tried almond butter yet. I will have to pick some up now if I can find one that's peanut safe.

I have a soy allergy, too. It's soy-free. Only has sunflower seeds and salt. Mind you, my digestion doesn't love the sunflower butter, but that may have been because I was usually eating it with carbs. Though I don't digest pumpkin seeds the best either. Humph. Haven't tried pumpkin butter either because the only brand here has a peanut warning. Humph.

Emailed this brand and they confirmed their facility is peanut-free so gonna try it....http://www.omeganutrition.com/pumpkin-seed-butter-12-oz-org-napsb012
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Ha, I guess that will teach you to buy in bulk! Thanks for the link.
  • anewlifeat40
    Options
    Ha, I guess that will teach you to buy in bulk! Thanks for the link.

SERIOUSLY!!! LOL!!!
  • anewlifeat40
    Options
    Scale was back down 2.1 lbs this morning from losing all that fluid yesterday, thankfully... Not back to feeling 100% normal again yet on the inflammation/bloating, but well on my way, feeling MUCH better than I was....

Today is day 3 of intermittent fasting. Been reading up on how it helps with inflammation and becoming keto-adapted, so thought I'd try it out... I eat almost that way anyway, but I think I was eating later at night than I realized... Managed to do a 16/8 fast my first two days and hoping to keep it up. Woke up unusually hungry this morning at 7:30 AM, so made my very first BPC... eh... it was okay, not sure it made much difference... Counting down the minutes till I can eat (52 now). LOL I'm trying to view it as a good sign that my body is burning my body fat for fuel...
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I also love almond butter. I buy it at Fresh Market: they have that diy machine that grinds the almonds in front of you. Taste is so much better than anything out of a jar. A little pricey but worth an occasional indulgence.
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Yay for the water drop and for feeling better!