What's your biggest hurdle right now?

Options
13»

Replies

• fit_healthy
    fit_healthy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    @sNachers I know that feeling. I've started to go out for a walk, so that I can't raid the cupboards.
  • jenniebean310
    jenniebean310 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ladies I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately, I don't usually blare my personal business but I'm going through a very tough time. My husband is having an affair with a 22 year old whom has eaten food from my table (widow of the friend we recently lost to suicide) and on our anniversary of all days he told me he wants a divorce. He has practically moved in with her as of a week ago. As you can imagine, it's a pretty deep wound after all these years. I am trying to get back on the wagon but it gets hard to push through the anxiety & tears.
  • jenniebean310
    Options
    Sorry I skipped out on you ladies, when it rains it pours huh? Sending hugs and positive energy through the universe for you all!
  • akmomof7
    akmomof7 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ladies I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately, I don't usually blare my personal business but I'm going through a very tough time. My husband is having an affair with a 22 year old whom has eaten food from my table (widow of the friend we recently lost to suicide) and on our anniversary of all days he told me he wants a divorce. He has practically moved in with her as of a week ago. As you can imagine, it's a pretty deep wound after all these years. I am trying to get back on the wagon but it gets hard to push through the anxiety & tears.
    Oh Jennie! I am so sorry! I can't imagine what you have been feeling! Many prayers being sent your way!
  • sNachers
    sNachers Posts: 30 Member
    Options

Jennie, I am so so sorry! My heart breaks for you and your family. I'll be thinking of you all. <3
  • mrslambert824
    mrslambert824 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

I'm so terribly sorry Jennie! It has (obviously) been a while since I've been on here... I hope you are doing okay! Please take care of yourself!!
  • jenniebean310
    Options
    I'm back ladies, sorry I ran and hid in a dark hole. The divorce process has been rough & continues to test me but I have come to terms with the end of my marriage & am back in the game. Thank you all for you're love & support. Again, I am sorry I abandoned you all but it looks like a bunch of you are doing amazing!