Living the Lifestyle - Monday, August 29th

Options
2»

Replies

• susan092907
    susan092907 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    The end of December marks my maintenance anniversary. At the end of this December I plan to celebrate 6 years of maintaining my weight loss, so I'm also planning to do everything I need to do to meet that goal.
  • MICHGOLFER2
    MICHGOLFER2 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My plan for the rest of the year is to change one bad habit at a time. First up - mindless late night eating.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 4,039 Member
    Options
    Topic: What's your plan for the remainder of the year?

Try to do tomorrow what I'm trying to do today.

It ain't the season. It ain't fresh fruit from the garden. It ain't the holiday or the event or the celebration or the Winter Solstice and the shortening of the days.

It's me, and it's managing my choices.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    So glad I took the time to see what you all have been up to since I dropped off the grid (babysitting grands). I love this question and all of your answers.

As for me, I had really hoped to see goal in 2016, but that's not likely (at all). But, I have managed to get back on program, tracking and not eating more then I'm "allowed" by either MFP or WW. I've been faithfully tracking now since July 14, so almost 7 weeks. In these 7 weeks, I will have lost around 9#s. So, I plan to continue to do the same things I've been doing and following the same strategy as many of you and treat holidays as 'days' not seasons.