DBF: 1
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    Me: 6
    Binge: 1*
    DBF: 0

Ugh...really no excuse. Tomorrow is a new day, though.

@lamlam2013 - There isn't an excuse needed. Life is life. Sometimes we ride the coaster and enjoy it, sometimes we ride and it's a scary out of control situation, and sometimes everything just changes. Roll with it, work to enjoy your life, and kick that guilt/disappointment in the ... seat of the pants, remember how awesome you are, and move on to the next life moment! (hugs)
  • achen572
    achen572 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
    Binge: 6
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Binge: 1

I really need to find healthier ways to cope with stress and frustration, especially when it comes to my craptastic job...
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    @Moxie42 - One day, you will find them. Stress and frustration used to lead to me eating multiple trigger items, digging through a pile of them... I had one boss who could push me though a few thousand calories in a few minutes... One day, if you're lucky, the stress won't trigger the same response.
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 7
    Binge: 0
    DBF: 7
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Good job, Pudding. I started the month out well but have been struggling the past couple of days. But as IamIam said, today is a new day.
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    B: 0
    DBF: 20

Today has been a stress-triggered struggle... But, I talked myself out of purchasing my main trigger food and settled on a lesser one-- which I actually handled without overdoing it. Holy hell. I hope tomorrow is easier...
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Me: 7*

• lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    mae918 wrote: »

Today has been a stress-triggered struggle... But, I talked myself out of purchasing my main trigger food and settled on a lesser one-- which I actually handled without overdoing it. Holy hell. I hope tomorrow is easier...

Good job turning down the trigger food!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    Binge: 1*

Ugh...really no excuse. Tomorrow is a new day, though.

@lamlam2013 - There isn't an excuse needed. Life is life. Sometimes we ride the coaster and enjoy it, sometimes we ride and it's a scary out of control situation, and sometimes everything just changes. Roll with it, work to enjoy your life, and kick that guilt/disappointment in the ... seat of the pants, remember how awesome you are, and move on to the next life moment! (hugs)

Thanks @KnitOrMiss :blush:
  • llhilly
    llhilly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    B: 3
    DBF: 4
  • NiceGuySF
    NiceGuySF Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    Binge: 4
    DBF: 2
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    09/04/2016

Me:4
    The Binge:3
    DBF:0
  • achen572
    achen572 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
    Binge: 7
  • Moxie42
    Options
    mae918 wrote: »

I hope you have a less stressful day and weekend, but great job keeping control!
  • Moxie42
    Options
    Me: 7
  • llhilly
    llhilly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    B: 4
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 9
    DBF: 21. 3 weeks! This is usually when I start to struggle, but I am managing ok! Thank you @lamlam2013 and @Moxie42! :)
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    09/09/2016

Me:5
    The Binge:3
    DBF:1