2»

Replies

• RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    moonlights wrote: »
    In mcdonalds I don't bother asking for a bunless burger, just grab a double cheeseburger or hamburger and eat the patty right out from inside the bun! It's quite easy when you've got the technique! And stops you feeling odd. You can also ask for a salad bowl and stick the contents of your burger on top. Then you get cutlery!

Asking for a bunless burger isn't odd. They put it on a little plastic platter with a clear snap on lid and give you *gasp* cutlery. No questions asked. Strange but true. Then I'm not throwing the bun away. While I may not care to eat it, tossing it is a waste.

Not at mine. I very clearly said "no bun" 3 times.
    I ended up with a burger on a bun. But no condiments. So I give up and just order it normal and keep the bun to use at home or to feed the goats.

You can't fix stupid...not here anyway.
    I'm lucky they remember to actually put something on the bun. :smirk:

The other day I asked for a quarter pounder patty, bacon and tomato. She rang up a full quarter pounder bacon cheeseburger, no cheese. I told her no, that was not acceptable and she couldn't understand why I didn't want to pay for cheeseburger I didn't order and wouldn't get....sigh....