Invitation Question

Options
PaulaKro
PaulaKro Posts: 5,690 Member
Shelley & Chris,

A quick question. Now that the LOTR challenge has ended, is it all right to invite the people in our group to join here? They may like having this level of commitment to give them an incentive to keep rocking it.

I know I do. <3<3
Love you,
Paula

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,341 Member
    Options
    I think that would be great!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Okay, I sent invites to Liz, Lori and Pam. :)

Well not group invites (since I can't do that) but emails with links. :laugh:

Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Cool Stuff!!!!

Chris
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Thank you for thinking of me!
  • Momcasciotti
    Momcasciotti Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Thanks for thinking of us! I have been trying to figure out what to do next to stay motivated. It is harder than I thought with my kids in school. I thought their structure would help, but not so far.
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Welcome, Liz and Lori! So nice to keep in touch with friends.

Liz, Chris and I may very well be about your Mom's age. Shelley & Kathy are younger than us (and probably Clara too) but lucky dog Chris is actually retired! :laugh:

BTW, we tend to sign off with our names here, to help those (no names here) who don't remember who goes with which handle. :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: Paula
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,872 Member
    Options
    Hey I know I have trouble remembering names. Just didn't know you noticed Paula. B)

Welcome on board Liz and Lori.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Wait...a...minute...who are you guys...exactly??? Oh, I'm so confused!! bwahahahh!

Hope you have fun here, Liz and Lori...egads! Two "L" names...

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I know, it is like when my mom would run through all our names and end with "you know who you are!" Muahaha

Shelley
  • Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,861 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for inviting me. What a great way to stay motivated. This has been a busy school year so I need to refocus on my goals.

Pam
  • cpanus
    Options
    Hey, Pam! Welcome to all the fun...?! ;)

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Whoo hoo, powerful flowerful folk survive!
  • PaulaKro
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I've joined another challenge - but as a ghost so I can get to see what it's like first...

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/37728197#Comment_37728197

paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Paula I did also. I am beginning to think I should have been a Ghost with you.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    I just put in my request to join. We'll see if they let me in. I'll try to be a Ghost because I have no idea what I'm doing!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    My invite never showed up in my bell and i had to pm the headmistress. let me know what houses you get sorted into. :)

paula
  • Momcasciotti
    Momcasciotti Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm in that challenge also! Seems like it will be run like the last Harry Potter challenge which can get a bit intense. Lots going on each week. I honestly didn't see too many familiar names yet,Mao I'm glad you guys signed up!

Lori
  • PaulaKro
    Options

Shelley

Shelley

Shelley, they are already having daily assignments. Egads! Going to have to check in every day! :)

If you want to switch to Chost, I'm sure they'll let you. I think they have a waiting list.

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Yes I did notice they were doing daily assignments already! I think I will hang in there a while and see if it helps. I have been so bad!

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    I didn't know you were a chocoholic, Shelley!