Invitation Question

Options
2»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,889 Member
    Options
    Paula I am so bad! I make the best fudge. Can whip up scratch brownies in a flash. Best chocolate cake recipe with a cinnamon sugar topping. Chocolate zucchini cake! I think that rarely a day goes by without chocolate. I am a mess! I have to get more serious this month for sure.

My new little flea bag is enjoying being curled up on the chair.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    Sweetie pie. Kitty-cuddles. Does she know about the fish-i-vision yet? And that if she pushes the lid off the top, they'll jump out and play with her?

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Paula I closed the lid! Should see that little stinker jump! I so do not want her drowning in an aquarium! And yes, she watches the fish-i-vision. That is why I thought to close the lids. No kitty submarine time.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    I only quoted the parts that referred to us. (The "most hauntings" is mostly me.) :blushing: - paula
    Saeraphine wrote: »
    Hello Ilvermornians from Term 1!

It is with much pomp and circumstance that we are pleased to bestow the following awards for accomplishments during our first open challenge!

The Transfigurists - Most Transfiguration points. (Fitness)

Grandmajackie
    Kisame29
    My_Butt
    riverpond25
    Sinnybri
    sue_01
    westpancake
    yumesoraki
    zumbaforever

Honorable Mentions: geminiswede, sue_01, tahm42, Talhonjik, Vatrilla13

The Charmers - Most Charms points.

cpanus
    elinors
    geminiswede
    My_Butt
    Sinnybri
    Vatrilla13

Honorable Mentions: Grandmajackie, Kisame29, Supercatie80, zumbaforever

The Most Haunted House - Most ghostly hauntings during term.

Wampus

Finally, the part you have all been waiting for - the winners of the House and Quidditch Cups. A big round of applause to all of the houses for putting up quite a fight!

The Winner of the Quidditch Cup is....

WAMPUS

Congratulations to all our Wampi kittens! Well played!

And now.... the House Cup results...

And in FIRST place, the WINNER of the first ever Ilvermorny House Cup is...

WAMPUS with 2,151 points!

Congratulations again to all our Wampi kittens and to Professor Dapperwulf!

Thank you for all of your hard work and making this first open term such a fun experience! We'll be seeing you again soon enough!

Much love to you all, and fare thee well.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Paula I was just wondering about it! You rocked as a Ghost! And of course Chris would be a charmer! Congratulations!

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    edited December 2016
    Options
    And you did both Transfigurations and honorable mention for your Charms, Shelley! :)

Plus you and Chris contributed big-time to the Quidditch and House wins. Did that challenge help you start lifting more again?

I'm glad I was a ghost. It was fun to skitter around, get into trouble and play with the magical creatures.

Paula
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Look at us!! Look what we did...

kwsq8st32ck1.jpg

bwahahah! I mean...meow!
    th.jpg 10.7K
  • zumbaforever
    edited December 2016
    Options
    That is a great cat look! Meowl

Paula it did. And tonight I am sore from upping some weights. The trouble is fly's and overhead anything. Shoulder just does not move that way. I just keep trying.

<3
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    Welcome, Liz and Lori! So nice to keep in touch with friends.

Liz, Chris and I may very well be about your Mom's age. Shelley & Kathy are younger than us (and probably Clara too) but lucky dog Chris is actually retired! :laugh:

BTW, we tend to sign off with our names here, to help those (no names here) who don't remember who goes with which handle. :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: Paula

Welcome to the new folks! Paula, not sure how old everyone else is but I just turned 59. I don't feel 59 but I am.

Clara
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Clara, Happy birthday. Chris and I are 64. You're still a young'un. Shelley's even younger. :laugh:

paula
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    bwahahaahah! Thank you, Paula! :#

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Oh yeah, I am 56. That is like getting older but not there yet. And I never will be! :*

Shelley